Order of the Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OOTE Club House and other ideas

+13
Hazboy66
Cubash
G37
Inglorious
fuzzymuffin76
MungPunter
roundy12
ToxicNova-XX
AssassinShadow35
DampestMender
GABSTER322
jibujaman
RoezeeG
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

OOTE Club House and other ideas - Page 3 Empty Re: OOTE Club House and other ideas

Post by GABSTER322 Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:05 pm

Nobody's posting anymore,what happened?
GABSTER322
GABSTER322

Back to top Go down

OOTE Club House and other ideas - Page 3 Empty Re: OOTE Club House and other ideas

Post by DampestMender Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:24 pm

You guys wanna know what i think?... The Land Act Dam!  Very Happy It has rooms, it has nice view of... Nahh.. Forget it... To small... How about the Merryweather Dock? Wait, the submarine is a one driver vehicle... Hmm... Oke, i like the Arcadius building and the Movie Studio. The stripclub is where i hangout most of the time besides the Dam and the mountain tops. Smile 
DampestMender
DampestMender
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

https://www.youtube.com/user/ProudGMV

Back to top Go down

Post by xiHolty Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:34 am

I found a pretty sweet neighbourhood if any of you guys want to come and check it out with me. Im on now
xiHolty
xiHolty
Representative
Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by DampestMender Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:43 am

xiHolty wrote:I found a pretty sweet neighbourhood if any of you guys want to come and check it out with me. Im on now

Photograph it from the sky and show it here. Since times from members varies with others.
DampestMender
DampestMender
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by xiHolty Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:04 am

Hopefully it'll show the picture. but if it doesn't this location is on your map you have in your case/on your wall. look at the close up picture of los santons and the grid reference is E1 and it is right in the bottom left corner. this place has 3 - 4 different mansions that are accessible only into the back but most of these places have little out houses that are accessible and big enough drive ways to fit a bunch of cars on
xiHolty
xiHolty
Representative
Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by DampestMender Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:18 am

I've been there to check out. Only the swimming pools are nice... Despite the Arcadius building, i also found a nice place that i like to show to you guys. It's the Merryweather Security Dock located next to the Airfield. We can safely walk free around between the Merryweather guards, and we can park our rides everywhere outside and inside. At the hanger opening at the back i found a helipad and noticed that all helicopters spawn here, (except the Maverick.) Inside the hanger i noticed the yellow submarine spawn here very often. Troublemakers with tanks are only able to enter at the front door gates. Surprised Everywhere are stairs, so we can snipe from the roof of the hanger. NOTE: Because i don't know how to post Snapmatic photos here, check out Social Club instead.

So... What do you guys think about my idea? Anyone wanna check it out?  Smile

Last edited by DampestMender on Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total
DampestMender
DampestMender
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Cubash Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:24 am

The Dock is pretty nice with the helicopters spawing and so but i think that the location is not so good. It is far away from downtown LS where most shit happend. I think that we will be to isolated. I still vote for the Arcadius building and maybe the movie studio.

Cubash

Back to top Go down

Post by Strom712 Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:41 am

I have also an idea, at the moviecenter in upper ls, where the tanks spawn is a bank which is not used, we can go inside and if an enemy comes there is only one way in Wink
Strom712
Strom712
Representative
Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Cubash Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:56 am

Mmm, i know know da place, there is 2 ways in/out by the way. There is not much we can do there, it isint exactly an efficient stronghold, but maybe some kind of outpost where we can help friends with bounties or so.

Cubash

Back to top Go down

Post by RoezeeG Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:47 am

Keep up the brain storming guys... Good work . Also someone talk to the boss about EVERYONE having a headset or some type of mic ..forsake ..they are on sale at GAME STOP.

RoezeeG

Back to top Go down

Post by G37 Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:35 am

I still call dibs on the Movie Set :p
G37
G37
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by DampestMender Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:57 am

Cubash wrote:The Dock is pretty nice with the helicopters spawing and so but i think that the location is not so good. It is far away from downtown LS where most shit happend. I think that we will be to isolated. I still vote for the Arcadius building and maybe the movie studio.

I thought we were a ''Secret Society''?  lol! Although we are far away from where most shit happens, we're also far away from scrubs like 'OOTE Sh*tlist' people. Wink
And although it's not a great club house (despite the location), it's sure is a pretty efficient stronghold if you ask me.  Wink  
Besides that, when we are 'doing our thing' at the pretty luxury Arcadius Building, i think that we could gain a high level of being disturbed by troublemakers.
It's not that i don't like these black Skyscrapers... But, i think that we are easy targets for others with these low wall covers.  study
DampestMender
DampestMender
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by GABSTER322 Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:24 am

Playboy Mansion,check it out.
GABSTER322
GABSTER322

Back to top Go down

Post by jerzyhotshot Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:42 am

how bout either airports? in sandy shores got plents of space for cars and planes as well as beeing really defensible or the los santos air field close to most action and whole lot of space for alot of shit we can have snipers gunman ... just a thought

jerzyhotshot
Representative
Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by xiHolty Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:05 am

Checkout lake vinewood estates all 3 houses have pretty good stuff that are accessible in the back even little summer houses
xiHolty
xiHolty
Representative
Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by DampestMender Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:14 am

xiHolty wrote:Checkout lake vinewood estates all 3 houses have pretty good stuff that are accessible in the back even little summer houses

Most Social Club Maffia Crews gather there very often. I would rather checkout the Playboy Mansion instead...
DampestMender
DampestMender
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Cubash Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:53 am

Can some of the crew leaders please join this discousion and help, we don't seem to get anywhere.

Cubash

Back to top Go down

Post by DampestMender Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:50 am

Cubash wrote:Can some of the crew leaders please join this discousion and help, we don't seem to get anywhere.

Because everyone votes for Arcadius, and then gets it's own idea. Jibujaman finds it not really neccesary, his vote still goes to the Vanilla Unicorn gentleman club.
I find the Merryweather Dock most efficient with those spawnable submersible's and helicopters, and the Arcadius Building most Luxury next to the others. study
DampestMender
DampestMender
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Cubash Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:11 am

Ok, But then we can have the Vanilla Unichorn as a chill/hangout place. And we can have the arcadius has more of a stronghold were we protect eachother and have car meets and so. How's that?

Cubash

Back to top Go down

Post by DampestMender Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:07 am

Forget the cool Merryweather Security Dock with helicopters and submersible.
I' got tank raped there inside by 2 bastards this afternoon. Despite their size, They can normally enter at the front door fence. I' vote for the Arcadius Building aswell.  silent 
DampestMender
DampestMender
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by nerxerus Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:17 pm

What about the room under the big dam? small, kinda secret? easy to protect!
nerxerus
nerxerus

Back to top Go down

Post by DampestMender Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:05 pm

Under or on the hover dam?
I'd say, let's claim all hideouts on the map instead. ^^
DampestMender
DampestMender
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3