Order of the Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OOTE Club House and other ideas

+13
Hazboy66
Cubash
G37
Inglorious
fuzzymuffin76
MungPunter
roundy12
ToxicNova-XX
AssassinShadow35
DampestMender
GABSTER322
jibujaman
RoezeeG
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

OOTE Club House and other ideas - Page 2 Empty Re: OOTE Club House and other ideas

Post by roundy12 Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:09 pm

I like the idea of the parking garage, large enough for a number of members and enclosed enough for protection. Nice one toxic
roundy12
roundy12
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

OOTE Club House and other ideas - Page 2 Empty Re: OOTE Club House and other ideas

Post by RoezeeG Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:54 pm

Nope you covered everything boss thanks..

RoezeeG

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazboy66 Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:36 am

What about like a crew pt session. To get every ones fitness up.

Hazboy66

Back to top Go down

Post by G37 Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:57 am

Or swimming from island to island for lung capacity :p.
G37
G37
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazboy66 Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:57 am

Yea

Hazboy66

Back to top Go down

Post by RoezeeG Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:55 am

Wow i'm loving all the responses ..let's keep brain storming and putting our heads together..

#TeamWork

RoezeeG

Back to top Go down

Post by Cubash Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:12 am

Hi all! I think that i have a realy nice location for a base/headquarter, LOCATION: Ok, so this place is at the bottom of the arcadius building(the skyscraper in dowtown LS with three big cylinders on it.ADVANTAGES: It has a big parking garage under it with two entrences/exits so there is a LOT of space there for car meetups and so. If you drive around you see that there are 2 places with two stairs each. And above the road there is a bridge that connects with another skyscraper. These three are the only parts that needs to be defended. If you go up the stair or over the brigde(if you are on the other side) this will take you to the first floor wich goes around most of the building(it has roof over it so it is a good lookout/Sniper floor. On the first floor you can go up stairs, you will then be able to acces the second floor which is basicly an open square. Here you can easily land helicopters and even fly up a tank there if you want to. There are also lot of covers located there, so don't worry to much about the possibilities of an enemy air raid, becouse it will be hard for the enemy to manuver between the skyskrapers, especially with jets. If an enemy buzzard comes it will not be so hard to take it down, especially if we have a tank up there. The tank will Also be able to shoot enemies at ground level. You can also go throught the building itself and acces a big balcony from which you have a good view over the freeway and Vinewood.DISADVANTAGES: since there are other skyskrapers around we gotta watch out for enemies located high up. But since the first floor has roof and second floor a lot of cover this should not be such a big problem. So please go and check this out and tell your thaughts about it and how we all can work togeter in order to make this work. C ya!

Cubash

Back to top Go down

Post by DampestMender Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:39 am

Wait Whaat?!. Tanks on Sky High Rooftops?!. Oke, this got my attention.
I'm gona check this place out. Smile 
DampestMender
DampestMender
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

https://www.youtube.com/user/ProudGMV

Back to top Go down

Post by Cubash Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:01 am

The tank wont be so high up. But enought to blow aircrafts out of the sky.

Cubash

Back to top Go down

Post by GABSTER322 Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:40 pm

Cubash wrote:Hi all! I think that i have a realy nice location for a base/headquarter, LOCATION: Ok, so this place is at the bottom of the arcadius building(the skyscraper in dowtown LS with three big cylinders on it.ADVANTAGES: It has a big parking garage under it with two entrences/exits so there is a LOT of space there for car meetups and so. If you drive around you  see that there are 2 places with two stairs each. And above the road there is a bridge that connects with another skyscraper. These three are the only parts that needs to be defended. If you go up the stair or over the brigde(if you are on the other side) this will take you to the first floor wich goes around most of the building(it has roof over it so it is a good lookout/Sniper floor. On the first floor you can go up stairs, you will then be able to acces the second floor which is basicly an open square. Here you can easily land helicopters and even fly up a tank there if you want to. There are also lot of covers located there, so don't worry to much about the possibilities of an enemy air raid, becouse it will be hard for the enemy to manuver between the skyskrapers, especially with jets. If an enemy buzzard comes it will not be so hard to take it down, especially if we have a tank up there. The tank will Also be able to shoot enemies at ground level. You can also go throught the building itself and acces a big balcony from which you have a good view over the freeway and Vinewood.DISADVANTAGES: since there are other skyskrapers around we gotta watch out for enemies located high up. But since the first floor has roof and second floor a lot of cover this should not be such a big problem. So please go and check this out and tell your thaughts about it and how we all can work togeter in order to make this work. C ya!

Mi amigo,you're right. This is the perfect spot for the crew. Enough space to hang out,park cars,and go to the defensive. Now we just have to show boss EVERYTHING you said,he'll be proud.
GABSTER322
GABSTER322

Back to top Go down

Post by DampestMender Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:44 am

The Arcadius Skyscrapers looks very luxury at night... Parking garage is a nice addition...
Pity it ain't got any enterable rooms... It looks more like a giant balcony if you ask me...
Besides that, the anti-air Tanks on rooftops idea is pretty cool. Would've been better if some of us also had these Miniguns at their own disposal.  Wink
DampestMender
DampestMender
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by G37 Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:43 am

Pass by it all the time. Only issue with it may be it's actual location, it's close to the central LSC which of course always brings in a lot of traffic.

OOTE Club House and other ideas - Page 2 ArcadiusCenter-GTAV

OOTE Club House and other ideas - Page 2 11176535004_e7cd89929d_o
G37
G37
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Cubash Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:30 am

Hey people, think a got a really nice idea that can be used here. If some of the high leveled players in the crew has a cheetha we can use a cargobob and fly the cheetha up to the second floor and park it with the back against the small wall. The front of the car is a bit bent down so it works as a ramp Since bikes can be driven up there we can use the cheetha as a ramp so you can fast and easily get of the building and land a bit away. Do this solve the lots of traffic problem that was mentioned? And you can fast and easily get of the building while still remaining high speed. Do you people think this could work? Or will it just be unecessary? We could also do bike meetups and the wheelman division could also make some stunt training and so. It would be cool to also use the cheetha as a ramp from the back of the balcony wich faces Vinewood from which you can jump and land on the freeway. What do you guys think?

Cubash

Back to top Go down

Post by GABSTER322 Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:06 pm

Why isn't Anowar seeing our ideas here?
GABSTER322
GABSTER322

Back to top Go down

Post by jibujaman Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:12 pm

GABSTER322 wrote:Why isn't Anowar seeing our ideas here?

I am watching your ideas, but unfortunately I'm kinda busy with some real life works at the moment to summarize all of your ideas inside my head. If someone can do that for me (making a summary of the ideas and do a popularity check for the most popular one among the members, open a poll may be), that would be great.

I think, this idea of having a hangout place is purely for the purpose of roleplay. While I personally really like the element of roleplay in this, I am not sure whether this will catch up among the members. Mainly because, what will the members do in that place other than walking around within the hangout area? The only purpose that comes to my mind is that, if you want to gather at some place and then go somewhere from there. Again, this has very little purpose in game other than pure roleplay. Normally most of the people are just driving around the city rather than being confined in some area, no? So, I want to see if this hangout area is actually adopted by the majority of the members or not. My suggestion would be, choose one spot from the current suggestions (may be by voting, again, please someone do that for me Smile) and then see if you can popularize it among the members.

As some of you might see, there are two categories of sections on the forum homepage: 1. strip club name and 2. Crew HQ, secret location. Yes, those are some subtle roleplay elements. The crew HQ location in category 2 would be kept secret ( you can guess where it really is Wink) for the purpose of the mystery in the crew description/story and more official discussions are done under this category. The category 1 is supposed to represent the crew hangout place as you can see more general discussion topics are enlisted under that category. I would be happy to change that place with whatever crew hangout location you guys choose. By the way, my vote is still for the strip club, who doesn't like to get drunk and throw dollar notes (considering you have a modest amount) on those sexy booties? But that's just one vote. Make yours counted. Wink

P.S: and on the problem of being attacked inside the strip club, the solution is simple: change to passive mode before entering the club. If attacked, come out, set passive off and show the attacker what hellfire feels like. Razz
jibujaman
jibujaman
Leader
Head of Marksmen

LeaderHead of Marksmen

https://oote.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GABSTER322 Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:53 pm

jibujaman wrote:
GABSTER322 wrote:Why isn't Anowar seeing our ideas here?

I am watching your ideas, but unfortunately I'm kinda busy with some real life works at the moment to summarize all of your ideas inside my head. If someone can do that for me (making a summary of the ideas and do a popularity check for the most popular one among the members, open a poll may be), that would be great.

I think, this idea of having a hangout place is purely for the purpose of roleplay. While I personally really like the element of roleplay in this, I am not sure whether this will catch up among the members. Mainly because, what will the members do in that place other than walking around within the hangout area? The only purpose that comes to my mind is that, if you want to gather at some place and then go somewhere from there. Again, this has very little purpose in game other than pure roleplay. Normally most of the people are just driving around the city rather than being confined in some area, no? So, I want to see if this hangout area is actually adopted by the majority of the members or not. My suggestion would be, choose one spot from the current suggestions (may be by voting, again, please someone do that for me Smile) and then see if you can popularize it among the members.

As some of you might see, there are two categories of sections on the forum homepage: 1. strip club name and 2. Crew HQ, secret location. Yes, those are some subtle roleplay elements. The crew HQ location in category 2 would be kept secret ( you can guess where it really is Wink) for the purpose of the mystery in the crew description/story and more official discussions are done under this category. The category 1 is supposed to represent the crew hangout place as you can see more general discussion topics are enlisted under that category. I would be happy to change that place with whatever crew hangout location you guys choose. By the way, my vote is still for the strip club, who doesn't like to get drunk and throw dollar notes (considering you have a modest amount) on those sexy booties? But that's just one vote. Make yours counted. Wink

P.S: and on the problem of being attacked inside the strip club, the solution is simple: change to passive mode before entering the club. If attacked, come out, set passive off and show the attacker what hellfire feels like. Razz

Understood. By the way,RoezeeG,this is one of the "most talked about posts" in the website at the moment. Congratulations man,you're officially the most famous man in the OOTE Laughing 
GABSTER322
GABSTER322

Back to top Go down

Post by DampestMender Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:59 pm

Let's start voting! Although my vote would still be completely random. xD
DampestMender
DampestMender
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by GABSTER322 Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:52 pm

Let the voting commence!!!
GABSTER322
GABSTER322

Back to top Go down

Post by G37 Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:59 pm

Well, roleplay or not I think it would be a good idea for crew events or simply when first entering a session together (for whatever or fighting bads) to have a rendezvous point. A multifunctional place that can be a hangout and to group together (fall back, plan, defend, whatever). A place "we know" that would be like our "turf" so to speak.

The Arcadius Business Center is actually a good place as mentioned above, decided to fully scope it out myself. The underground parking garage is great, however much like I feared it's incredibly breach-able by a tank, tested myself. If we were all down there holding out, we'd be screwed. Other than that it's a nice place.

One location that's really been eating at me that I think is wonderful is the Movie Studio. There's places for cars sure but what I really like about it is how multi-fasceted it is, there's just so many levels so there's amusement there as well and it's incredibly easy to defend (there's a R* DM here too, so could also be used for practice). It's also in a location that's generally free from worry making it a great spot. It's located right next to Weazel Apt and Richard's Majestic - believe a few of you live in one or the other (Weazel myself) and I've never had an issue of anyone outside my apartment (the one time I had a billion dollar bounty doesn't count - waited it out in a solo session lol).

A tank could only get in partially leaving us to attack from above. A buzzard would have a nightmare trying to kill any of us there due to all the buildings and structures and it's quite easy to take cover. Off the top of my head there's also only 3 entrances, all easily defendable and due to the multi-story studio itself we could be almost anywhere as they search for us.

My two cents.
G37
G37
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Cubash Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:33 pm

Lets add a few more suggestions to the list and the we can have some some kind of vote?

Cubash

Back to top Go down

Post by RoezeeG Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:23 pm

Hello everyone ..and to GABSTER322 ..thank you lol. Well as I had already discuss with most of you, I am Very big on roleplaying... So alot of the suggestions have been interesting. Also first I would like to thank the Boss for clearing house because, like i said before we need truly loyal people that's willing and always ready to represent OOTE. Ok enough on that. Now for the strip club yes ..for a hangout only if... everyone has a mic ..Ask MungPunter we are friends and we meet up at the strip club. We talk (because we have mics) mess around  with some ladies throw money in the air, have drinks and so on. He also invited  me to drive his Bugatti (i forgot the name of it in the game). But it would of been nice to see more of you all. I'm going to the strip club in about 10 mins (in the game) and make one of those ladies mines ..lol So if you ask me for a hangout what would be my vote i say strip club.. But to The Arcadius Skyscraper that would be a good stronghold..ore room and space for everyone ..and lke I said before to show off ya fancy bikes cars ..but get a mic.. lol You guys are going to get tired of me saying that. But it's the truth I wanna be able to get to know you all, make friends and let's conversate and have a great time .Until then....OOTE Club House and other ideas - Page 2 O  That's right when you see me driving by I'll be throwing this symbol  up out the Window ....Order... of.. The... Elites

Last edited by RoezeeG on Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mispelling of a word)

RoezeeG

Back to top Go down

Post by Cubash Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:45 pm

Maybe we could have two headquarters, the strip club as a hangout and just chill( lets call it Vanilla order room : Said by G37) and the arcadius building as a more of a stronghold, A place where the ones with bounties on them can get help and a place for car meets and so. What do you guys think?

Cubash

Back to top Go down

Post by GABSTER322 Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:35 pm

To settle this,my suggestion for a Crew HQ is the Playboy Mansion,I know we all know about it in the game. I'm gonna scope it out this Friday at around 3PM PST. I might need someone to come with me just in case there are some "angry security guards".
GABSTER322
GABSTER322

Back to top Go down

Post by jerzyhotshot Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:07 am

i stay strip club

jerzyhotshot
Representative
Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by jerzyhotshot Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:09 am

anny on ewho needs help with anything im 140 lolz not much i cnt handle

jerzyhotshot
Representative
Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next