Order of the Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official OOTE Sh*tlist AKA the Hit List

+7
acousticolin
G37
DampestMender
trivium2011
MungPunter
ToxicNova-XX
sloridin
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Official OOTE Sh*tlist AKA the Hit List Empty The Official OOTE Sh*tlist AKA the Hit List

Post by sloridin Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:45 pm

This thread has been a little brainchild of mine for awhile now, I just never got around to it.

You know those players that wait outside your apartment when you've just entered the game that are just waiting to kill you over and over again?
Tankrapers? This is the place to gather and make them pay...albeit we have been guilty of the same crimes  Twisted Evil  but lets put that aside for the moment.

Post up here these three things:

1. The soon-to-be-sorry player's PSN name.

2. Crew tag and level (if you remember) or date and time.

3. The player's offense or really just whatever they did that pissed you off. Amusing stories are always welcome  lol! 

I'll try to keep this list updated and maybe remove names over time (nah  Evil or Very Mad )

This is what I propose we do to those who have been honored on our list.
Send them a message first: Congrats! You've made the OOTE Sh*tlist!
As we all know, random acts of violence are commonplace in Los Santos.
We need to let these hoodlums know who it is they have messed with and may even convert some to our cause.
After that it's open season to do what you like.

FYI: You can search players on the R* Social Club to find their crew and also to send them their congratulation message on making the OOTE Sh*tlist  Twisted Evil 

Let the fun begin!  Twisted Evil 

1. Phoozle (1/29 10pm Jp time) Lagging jet rapist.
2. xLeVeNt45 UKTL crew (Date/Time unknown) Hit-and-run tank rapist.
3. joelsonicfan ACE 8 crew (2/2 1AM Jp time) Tank rapist and all round arsehole
4. YungNation aka SHAOLIN-SHOGUN Bully and multiple unprovoked homicide on a single crew member
5. Eliaselk Unprovoked irrecoverable auto destruction
6. NYCsnakehead ditto here
7. Alfred_987 MNST crew - Sociopath bully. Penchant for random acts of violence
8. KAIZER_N17 Crew: DirtGangZT Leader (Rank: 92). 8-2-2014 - 21:30. (Netherlands Time = UTC+1). Hit-and-run jet rapist
9. ftmb97 Crewtag: FALL. Level 31 Sniping God-mode pussy
10. Blutwurst5823 no crew level 92 another Sniping God-mode pussy
11. XD-BALOT Crewtag: ELLI Level 113 Sniping God-mode pussy #3
12. c_cua (Crew Tag: Governors Of Empare). (Rank: 104). Social Club ID: c_cua19. Hierarchy Position: Leader. 2-3-2014 somewhere 19:45 or later. Tank Rapist.
13. asriick (Crew Tag: Governors Of Empare). (Rank: 70). Hierarchy Position: Same date and time. They came together. Tank Rapist. (Netherlands Time = UTC+1)
14. prototype2552 Alleged multiple willful destruction of personal vehicles

Last edited by sloridin on Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:13 pm; edited 18 times in total
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

The Official OOTE Sh*tlist AKA the Hit List Empty Re: The Official OOTE Sh*tlist AKA the Hit List

Post by ToxicNova-XX Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:15 pm

xLeVeNt45 ( Date/Time unknown ) during a freeroam shootout (which started because he ran me over with his car), i couldn't hit my target (xLeVent), so I got smart, and shot the pedestrians behind him  until the police came, saw him shooting at me and killed him via shotgun to the back. xLeVeNt45 proceeded to get in a tank and tankrape me until joker & jibujaman came and helped out. Definitely deserves to be on the sh*t list, couldn't handle the fact i was smarter than him in equal combat.
ToxicNova-XX
ToxicNova-XX

Back to top Go down

The Official OOTE Sh*tlist AKA the Hit List Empty Re: The Official OOTE Sh*tlist AKA the Hit List

Post by MungPunter Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:26 pm

Hey slo, wasn't it "Phoozle".

MungPunter
Commissioner
Head of Wingmen

CommissionerHead of Wingmen

Back to top Go down

Post by trivium2011 Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:08 pm

Yea it was mung
trivium2011
trivium2011
Lieutenant
Head of Wheelmen

LieutenantHead of Wheelmen

Back to top Go down

Post by sloridin Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:56 pm

trivium2011 wrote:Yea it was mung

Thanks...fixed!  Razz Checked the Social Club...2 Phoozles and 7 Boozles...

Last edited by sloridin on Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by DampestMender Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:58 am

HOLY Fu**** Sh**!! I Love this thread... HELL YEAH!!!  Twisted Evil 
Reporting those and hackers, cheaters to R*ockstar is too easy.
DampestMender
DampestMender
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

https://www.youtube.com/user/ProudGMV

Back to top Go down

Post by trivium2011 Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:21 am

I have this arse of a dude joelsonicfan after mung left he tank rapped me for who knows long needs to be taken out many times crew tag ace8
trivium2011
trivium2011
Lieutenant
Head of Wheelmen

Back to top Go down

Post by MungPunter Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:24 am

I second that on joelsonicfan. I didn't see the tank raping but he fought like a pussy every chance he had.

MungPunter
Commissioner
Head of Wingmen

CommissionerHead of Wingmen

Back to top Go down

Post by trivium2011 Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:26 am

Yea u missed out on that mung went for ages
trivium2011
trivium2011
Lieutenant
Head of Wheelmen

Back to top Go down

Post by G37 Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:03 am

Individual hit lists I can see getting severely confusing and lengthy. Generally though if there's 1 bad in a crew, there's more to follow from that crew - making it easier to target. Especially the ones that actually have no structure such as the R* verified variety like MP3 (have come across so few friendlies here). My two cents.
G37
G37
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by acousticolin Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:17 pm

MOST WANTED: YungNation- aka SHAOLIN-SHOGUN.
I had just started my second character a couple weeks ago, I was level 3 in free roam, keep in mind I had only a pistol with like seven bullets, it was literally right after the first mission. This arsehole kills me once, then again. I messaged him to please stop as I was in no position to fight (he was lvl 70+) He then proceeded to slaughter me 16 more times (I'm not the type to turn on passive mode to save face). Luckily OOTE was everywhere in this lobby and as soon as I sent the word out to the crew, I had three or four re-enforcements at my back kicking the shit out of this kid, I think it wasn't long before he was staring down the barrel of three tanks. He then proceeded to message me shit-talk about how our crew is rookies and how if he had his whole crew in the lobby it "would be on". Maybe he got all he deserved that day, but he is still on my list and I will kill him every time our paths cross, and I urge you all to do the same. OOTE!

acousticolin
Representative
Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by sloridin Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:53 pm

acousticolin wrote:MOST WANTED: YungNation- aka SHAOLIN-SHOGUN.
I had just started my second character a couple weeks ago, I was level 3 in free roam, keep in mind I had only a pistol with like seven bullets, it was literally right after the first mission. This arsehole kills me once, then again. I messaged him to please stop as I was in no position to fight (he was lvl 70+) He then proceeded to slaughter me 16 more times (I'm not the type to turn on passive mode to save face). Luckily OOTE was everywhere in this lobby and as soon as I sent the word out to the crew, I had three or four re-enforcements at my back kicking the shit out of this kid, I think it wasn't long before he was staring down the barrel of three tanks. He then proceeded to message me shit-talk about how our crew is rookies and how if he had his whole crew in the lobby it "would be on". Maybe he got all he deserved that day, but he is still on my list and I will kill him every time our paths cross, and I urge you all to do the same. OOTE!

So which is his PSN name? Let me know and he's added to the list.
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by acousticolin Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:27 am

sloridin wrote:So which is his PSN name? Let me know and he's added to the list.
his id was YungNation but it seems he's changed it to SHAOLIN-SHOGUN

acousticolin
Representative
Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by sloridin Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:22 pm

acousticolin wrote:
sloridin wrote:So which is his PSN name? Let me know and he's added to the list.

I'll list both, but I'm curious...how do you know he changed it? It's not an easy thing to change your PSN ID... Question 
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cubash Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:36 pm

Nice idea! The age of the trollers and asholes has come to an end. The age of OOTE has come! For every OOTE member they kill we shall kill ten of them! Nah, LoL. But it is nice to be able to payback to those asholes

Cubash

Back to top Go down

Post by GnkPhoto Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:11 pm

2 nominations!

Eliaselk
NYCsnakehead

Destroyed my sultan RS and could not get it back from Mors. So pissed off.

GnkPhoto

Back to top Go down

Post by sloridin Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:15 pm

GnkPhoto wrote:2 nominations!

Eliaselk
NYCsnakehead

Destroyed my sultan RS and could not get it back from Mors. So pissed off.

Had the same thing happen to one of my cars too...too bad I can't remember the bastard's name... Evil or Very Mad 
Consider them added. Any crew and time info?
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by DampestMender Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:18 am

acousticolin wrote:

Add me, PSN [ Prototype-tron ] 'I could lend you a hand against scrubs whenever i'm online.  Wink
DampestMender
DampestMender
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by G37 Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:49 pm

Came across an "Alfred_987" of MNST in a lobby much earlier today (around 9PM EST) that seemed to be a random killer, was toying around with DJ-Silent of OOTE (63 bad vs 36 OOTE), so I stepped in. Killed him 6 times, spawned him 6 more times with a tank and blew up his in the process. Ended 12-1 before he stayed passive in his apartment and left.
G37
G37
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by DampestMender Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:40 am

I have one. Took me out of my Helicopter... Next, bombed my Annis Elegy RH8 AND killed me again on the highway... Hit-and-run Jet rapist.

KAIZER_N17 (Crew Tag: DirtGangZT). (Rank: 92). 8-2-2014 - 21:30. (Netherlands Time = UTC+1).

9-2-2014. Additional information i found about KAIZER_N17 today.  study 

R* Social Club ID: THRILLEN..
Position in DirtGangZT Hierarchy: Leader.

Amount of members: 11.
DampestMender
DampestMender
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by sloridin Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:40 am

DampestMender wrote:I have one. Took me out of my Helicopter... Next, bombed my Annis Elegy RH8 AND killed me again on the highway... Hit-and-run Jet rapist.

KAIZER_N17 (Crew Tag: DirtGangZT). (Rank: 92). 8-2-2014 - 21:30. (Netherlands Time = UTC+1).

9-2-2014. Additional information i found about KAIZER_N17 today.  study 

R* Social Club ID: THRILLEN..
Position in DirtGangZT Hierarchy: Leader.

Amount of members: 11.

Great info here...have you sent out the warning to him? If not, please do so and let the vendetta comence Twisted Evil 
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by DampestMender Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:44 am

Yes i did. I sended him a in-game warning. And now because you noticed, i'll now send him the Social Club warning.  Twisted Evil

Last edited by DampestMender on Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:49 am; edited 2 times in total
DampestMender
DampestMender
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by sloridin Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:46 am

DampestMender wrote:Yes i did. I sended him a in-game warning. And now because you noticed, i'll now send him the Social Club warning.  Twisted Evil 

List updated...Happy Hunting!  Twisted Evil 
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Strom712 Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:32 am

Hey everyone an hour ago 3 guys started to attack me near the militarystation. They killed me 20 times with sniper. When I started killing them they activated some glitch with which they were in god mode.
I escaped to the city and they started to call me son of **** and some other ugly things. Back in the city they activated again their Damn godmode and called me a noob???
I told them to go for a one on one but they came again all 3.
I send them our warning, they laughed about it, so what you think guys we have to do  Twisted Evil 

Their names:

1. ftmb97 Crewtag: FALL. Level 31
2. Blutwurst5823 no crew level 92
3. XD-BALOT Crewtag: ELLI Level 113

When they start to twinkle go in passive then they are in godmode

Last edited by Strom712 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Strom712
Strom712
Representative
Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Strom712 Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:44 am

Found blutwurst5832 at the solcialclub, he get another warning Smile
Strom712
Strom712
Representative
Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next