Order of the Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay of OOTE (A must read for the crew members)

Go down

Roleplay of OOTE (A must read for the crew members) Empty Roleplay of OOTE (A must read for the crew members)

Post by jibujaman Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:10 am

The roleplay of Order of the Elites is of a secret chivalric order that originally formed as a fighting force against the worsts of the criminals, but resorted to criminal activities themselves to raise funds to be able to do so. So, you don't have to feel bad about it after committing a crime, either it is a grand theft auto on the streets of Lost Santos or a strike-and-dash heist at the Fleeca bank in Sandy Shores, because you know you are doing it for the greater good. Also, vigilantism is a crime in the eye of the state, so I guess there was no other way other than being branded as criminals. And, who doesn't want to be Robin Hood? (I know, you want to be Batman, but believe me, Robin Hood is also cool.  Rolling Eyes Ermm ... okay, may be not as much cool as the Batman, but at least a little bit cool, right?)

Roleplay of OOTE (A must read for the crew members) Coollo10
jibujaman
jibujaman
Leader
Head of Marksmen

LeaderHead of Marksmen

https://oote.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum