Order of the Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlefield:Bad Company 2 - Do you have what it takes?

+3
MungPunter
jibujaman
sloridin
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Battlefield:Bad Company 2 - Do you have what it takes? - Page 3 Empty Re: Battlefield:Bad Company 2 - Do you have what it takes?

Post by sloridin Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:31 am

GABSTER322 wrote:No worries,my slow riding brother. I'll be getting a mic at March 12,then my voice can be heard Very Happy

That's great news man! I just started playing the first Bad Company last nite. I can't believe how much they improved the second one...BC2 is still the best wargame hands down, but it's nice to see its roots and have the backstory. Hope some of you other guys pick it up, too...we can all chase the platinum together...friendly race to 10002 kills? Let the fun begin!

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/battlefield-bad-company/trophy/3701-Beans-Bullets-Bandages.html

Full trophy list here.

Update: Awwww...snakes in my boots...guess the plat in unobtainable due to the photo servers going down...lame Jacking it
I'm still gonna play. I don't care.

playstation trophies wrote:NOTE: The consensus is that the Photo servers are dead, making the "Catch the Bad Moment" trophy unobtainable as well as the platinum if you do not already have said trophy.

sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Battlefield:Bad Company 2 - Do you have what it takes? - Page 3 Empty Re: Battlefield:Bad Company 2 - Do you have what it takes?

Post by trivium2011 Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:25 pm

O god here we go again hahaha slo iv got the first 1 wasnt to bad like 2nd better tho
trivium2011
trivium2011
Lieutenant
Head of Wheelmen

LieutenantHead of Wheelmen

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBallFro95 Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:35 pm

I'll play tonight EST if any of you guys are up for it.

BigBallFro95
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by sloridin Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:54 pm

BigBallFro95 wrote:I'll play tonight EST if any of you guys are up for it.

Mung is usually on early enough. If you can stay up, I should be there too. Trivium is gonna be back today too so that makes four!

btw...how is everything going man? The car, your health, etc...
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBallFro95 Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:14 am

I fell asleep xD Lol & I'm feeling fine man! I'm gonna be buying a new car soon. Probably in the next week or two. & I'll try to stay up again tonight and see if I can play with you guys.

BigBallFro95
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by trivium2011 Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:30 pm

Slo is away not sure if he will be online tonight but me and mung most likely will
trivium2011
trivium2011
Lieutenant
Head of Wheelmen

Back to top Go down

Post by sloridin Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:10 pm

GABSTER322 wrote:No worries,my slow riding brother. I'll be getting a mic at March 12,then my voice can be heard Very Happy

Today's the 12th! Is it happy mic day for you? Welcome to the world of talking while playing or is it still gagged and silent.

@Curly: We're gonna be on tonite (Me and Triv) if you're gonna stay up...though my hand may still be too messed up for BC2. Like to hear from you how things are going and what kinda ride you're gonna get.

Edit: After having a look at the stats it looks like Mung's apptitude lies in sniping. I'm your anti-tank engineer so there's Triv on Assault and that leaves one spot for the Medic (usually Rico doing double duty with his LMG and shotty respectively).
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by GABSTER322 Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:18 pm

Just got my mic today,Slo. I'm out crashing into houses in Battlefield Bad Company,and having fun making battle plans with my friends because of that mic. I can say,this is a really happy day.
GABSTER322
GABSTER322

Back to top Go down

Post by trivium2011 Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:01 pm

Everyone who has battlefield bad company 2 needs to get the Vietnam pack it is the most sickest maps out there really should get thanks to Sloridin103 friend rick for letting me join him on there. Really need to get people
trivium2011
trivium2011
Lieutenant
Head of Wheelmen

Back to top Go down

Post by sloridin Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:22 am

GABSTER322 wrote:Just got my mic today,Slo. I'm out crashing into houses in Battlefield Bad Company,and having fun making battle plans with my friends because of that mic. I can say,this is a really happy day.

Good to hear man! See what I did there? Now you just need to get BC2...after playing BC1 the difference is like night and day it like going from walking in the mud to drving a Ferrari. Step up to a Ferrari brother!
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by GABSTER322 Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:30 pm

I'm not sure if I can get BC2,man. I'm stuck in Battlefield 3 and BC1 for a while until I figure out the update problem. Because of the error,some of my other games that needs an update won't update,so who knows if BC2 is gonna update.
GABSTER322
GABSTER322

Back to top Go down

Post by sloridin Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:23 am

You tried the file system restore like Dank said? Hopefully its not a hardware problem...I had to replace my Blu-ray drive and became a PS3 repair master in the process...took the damn thing apart completely more times than I can count...

I'm not keen on returning to BF3...worst of the series...I never laughed while playing once. In BC2 all we do is laugh Twisted Evil Hope you figure it out, buddy!
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by sloridin Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:26 pm

Just in case you didn't know...Gamefly servers for many games will be going down on the last day of May, unfortunately including our beloved Bad Company 2. Hopefully at this point it's only the PC servers that will definitely be affected but the probablility is high that the PS3 servers will also go down as well. Not really the servers per se but the matchmaking servers that connect to the EA game servers. Not sure what EA was thinking when they did this but Capcom games (SF3, Lost Planet 3) and even older Rockstar games (Red Dead Redemption, GTA4) are also affected. Rockstar for their part have updated code so their games still work but older games that we still love like BC2 ( 5 years! ) and newer games, Lost Planet 3 ( 6 months! ) will like be affected. Sad day coming for gaming.

Google gamefly servers for more information.
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by trivium2011 Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:51 pm

Nooooo I don't think I can deal with the pain of losing bc2
trivium2011
trivium2011
Lieutenant
Head of Wheelmen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum