Order of the Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlefield:Bad Company 2 - Do you have what it takes?

+3
MungPunter
jibujaman
sloridin
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Battlefield:Bad Company 2 - Do you have what it takes? Empty Battlefield:Bad Company 2 - Do you have what it takes?

Post by sloridin Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:07 pm

This has always been my favorite game and really only writing this as a heads up to my good friend Mung.

Check out your stats here buddy...check out mine here. This site will give you a heads up on what things you need to do and what your next unlocks are. Plus a ton of nifty graphs and stats and how many and the names of the people you have stabbed and who has stabbed you....

Battlefield:Bad Company 2 - Do you have what it takes? Ps3_sloridin103

Or your weapons of choice...

Battlefield:Bad Company 2 - Do you have what it takes? Ps3_sloridin103

My second character who I always use when we are playing...I favor the engineer this time around...but I'm still the most lethal with my knife Twisted Evil 

Battlefield:Bad Company 2 - Do you have what it takes? Ps3_sloridin

You can always check back here to this post and click the banner to update too! See you on the battlefield and the streets!

Battlefield:Bad Company 2 - Do you have what it takes? Ps3_MungPunter

Battlefield:Bad Company 2 - Do you have what it takes? Ps3_MungPunter

Last edited by sloridin on Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Battlefield:Bad Company 2 - Do you have what it takes? Empty Re: Battlefield:Bad Company 2 - Do you have what it takes?

Post by jibujaman Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:40 pm

Whoa! That's a shitload of stats.  Razz 

Last edited by jibujaman on Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
jibujaman
jibujaman
Leader
Head of Marksmen

LeaderHead of Marksmen

https://oote.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Battlefield:Bad Company 2 - Do you have what it takes? Empty Re: Battlefield:Bad Company 2 - Do you have what it takes?

Post by MungPunter Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:11 pm

My stats, Shame.

Stats of a noob I suppose.

I'll be checking it out mate thanks.

MungPunter
Commissioner
Head of Wingmen

CommissionerHead of Wingmen

Back to top Go down

Post by sloridin Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 pm

MungPunter wrote:My stats, Shame.

Stats of a noob I suppose.

I'll be checking it out mate thanks.

No man...check out how many hours of my life were wasted on digital slaughter Rolling Eyes 

They're gonna round out for sure...stick with me, we're going places! Just remember that at this stage in the game you're playing with the best of the best so holding your own is quite a feat and I gladly say that I'm happy you have my back. Feels good to roll with a good squadmate again. Let alone a full squad of 4 like we had the other nite. Good times...
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by sloridin Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:54 pm

If anyone else is in for some BC2 goodness, you have me, MungPunter and Kisstherobot backing you up so sound off here. Good news is you can pick the game up on the cheap and EA has done away with their online passes so no hassles or hidden fees. Make sure you pick up the Ultimate Edition so you get all the maps, special activites kits, Vietnam and the phenomenal Battlefield 1943 game to boot! What a deal!

Battlefield:Bad Company 2 - Do you have what it takes? Ps3_sloridin

Last edited by sloridin on Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by kisstherobot Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:55 pm

Enjoyed last night so much more than any BF3 session!

Battlefield:Bad Company 2 - Do you have what it takes? Ps3_kisstherobot

kisstherobot

Back to top Go down

Post by sloridin Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:48 am

Looking good out there on the battlefield, Triv! Sink or swim? You swam like an Olympic medalist! Good times!

Battlefield:Bad Company 2 - Do you have what it takes? Ps3_trivium2011

Last edited by sloridin on Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by trivium2011 Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:44 pm

Thanks mate I tried ill do better next time were on
trivium2011
trivium2011
Lieutenant
Head of Wheelmen

LieutenantHead of Wheelmen

Back to top Go down

Post by sloridin Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:11 pm

trivium2011 wrote:Thanks mate I tried ill do better next time were on

Nah man, you did great. Hung with the best of them and gave em a hard time too. It's really only the best players left online these days and we were playing hardcore (aka Normal, realistic mode). If you switch to normal (baby mode, minimap, kill-cam, enemy highlighting, unrealistic damage) there are more players but it's just not that fun.

In time you'll see why I keep coming back to this game. Just so many action hero moments that stay in the memory. What other game can you blow a hole in a wall, jump in, run up the stairs and stab someone, grab their kit to heal yourself, refill your ammo, call a mortar strike then grab your gear again and jump out the window and parachute down and kill some more  afro

Last edited by sloridin on Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by trivium2011 Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:08 pm

Got point there I had a blast last night alot better then I thought it would be
trivium2011
trivium2011
Lieutenant
Head of Wheelmen

Back to top Go down

Post by sloridin Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:50 pm

trivium2011 wrote:Got point there I had a blast last night alot better then I thought it would be

The only reason I've gone though ranking up twice...it's just that good. Got in a few rounds with Mung last nite but somehow couldn't get you to join up, Triv. Were you playing the single player? The story and gunplay is great and the dialog is hilarious. I may post up some YTs of the story when I get a chance for you fence sitters.
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by trivium2011 Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:48 pm

I was trying to join got a new tv yesterday had problems there then had problems with the wifi as soon as I got it all fixed just started joining u then bang it says slo has left
trivium2011
trivium2011
Lieutenant
Head of Wheelmen

Back to top Go down

Post by sloridin Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:10 pm

trivium2011 wrote:I was trying to join got a new tv yesterday had problems there then had problems with the wifi as soon as I got it all fixed just started joining u then bang it says slo has left

New TV...congrats! btw What kind of audio setup do you have right now? Headset? You wanna improve your game a 100 percent? Definitely pick up a surround sound headset. In BC2 you can hear everything that's happening...Footsteps, reloads, sniper shots. The audio in the game is THAT good. You can tell what gun is firing and where it's firing from but most importantly you can hear that guy (me) sneakng up behind you to slit your throat and take your dogtags home to hang on his wall.  Twisted Evil 

I personally recommend the Turtle Beach line...I've got the PX5s... the Sony Wireless Headsets are also not bad if you're on a budget, but you still need to charge it up but the cost is low for not bad quality surround sound. When my batteries die I just swap em out for another set that I keep on the charger so I never run outta juice.

I had to cut out last nite because of the gf...will probably not be on long tonite either. But tomorrow is looking good for some extended play.
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by trivium2011 Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:42 pm

Yea I have the turtle beach headset sounds great with that game no good yea I have tomorrow off from work im free all day
trivium2011
trivium2011
Lieutenant
Head of Wheelmen

Back to top Go down

Post by trivium2011 Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:14 pm

I didnt even c my stats up there not to bad I guess could use some work
trivium2011
trivium2011
Lieutenant
Head of Wheelmen

Back to top Go down

Post by sloridin Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:31 am

trivium2011 wrote:I didnt even c my stats up there not to bad I guess could use some work

Just starting out on what will hopefully be a long career Cool Gotta start somewhere.
Good running with ya last nite. Sorry we couldn't end with a win but we gave em a good run for their money.
Wasn't quite in top form but those guys were no slouches either. See ya later today, soldier!
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by trivium2011 Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:47 pm

Na was good last night they were to good well just get better at it or I will anyway c u tonight
trivium2011
trivium2011
Lieutenant
Head of Wheelmen

Back to top Go down

Post by sloridin Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:44 am

Good games with you boys last nite. Got our arses kicked around a bit and did a little friendly stabby stabby  Twisted Evil But fell into a nice rhythm near the end. Sorry I couldn't jump back in later on, Triv. Fell asleep controller in hand Sleep
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by trivium2011 Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:45 pm

Haha na all good wont be able to go on tonight cause of late shift anyway but looking forward to joining u guys again
trivium2011
trivium2011
Lieutenant
Head of Wheelmen

Back to top Go down

Post by sloridin Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:06 pm

trivium2011 wrote:Haha na all good wont be able to go on tonight cause of late shift anyway but looking forward to joining u guys again

Got you beat...I won't be on until maybe Sunday because of blahblahblahthewitchblahblahblah... Sad 
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by trivium2011 Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:45 pm

No good mate
trivium2011
trivium2011
Lieutenant
Head of Wheelmen

Back to top Go down

Post by sloridin Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:35 pm

Had some good matches with Mung and my buddy Binne69...too bad you weren't around. I'm out of town but it looks like my ps3 is still on...oops. I'm not there just FYI...
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by MungPunter Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:39 pm

Yeah mate, the other day was the best so far for me, when trivium was on too. After; running that guy down with the UAV, getting trivium a few times, not saying he didn't get his back again though, and taking slo's tags, bfbc2 is now my crack.

MungPunter
Commissioner
Head of Wingmen

CommissionerHead of Wingmen

Back to top Go down

Post by trivium2011 Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:10 pm

Yea had a good time and alot of jokes along the way was a great night with u guys and still owe u a few to mung maybe next time were on
trivium2011
trivium2011
Lieutenant
Head of Wheelmen

Back to top Go down

Post by sloridin Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:55 am

MungPunter wrote:Yeah mate, the other day was the best so far for me, when trivium was on too. After; running that guy down with the UAV, getting trivium a few times, not saying he didn't get his back again though, and taking slo's tags, bfbc2 is now my crack.

Hahaha, told ya you'd love it. Enjoy the tags, not many people have them! I've got four sets of yours  Cool  Couldn't jump in with you last night. Walking around on my injured foot all day and driving 4 hours wore me out. Will be on tonite hopefully. See ya on the battlefield!  afro

@Triv: That's what I love about the game...always have a smile on my face, win or lose (just not rape Evil or Very Mad) Play through the single player. The dialog of the characters is the best. There are even YT compilations of just them talking but the commentary is ongoing and the campaign is damn exciting. Do yourself a favor and play it!

Last edited by sloridin on Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum