Order of the Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlefield:Bad Company 2 - Do you have what it takes?

+3
MungPunter
jibujaman
sloridin
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Battlefield:Bad Company 2 - Do you have what it takes? - Page 2 Empty Re: Battlefield:Bad Company 2 - Do you have what it takes?

Post by trivium2011 Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:23 pm

Will do slo iv got some free time up my sleeve in about a week and half so I'll try finish of a few games
trivium2011
trivium2011
Lieutenant
Head of Wheelmen

LieutenantHead of Wheelmen

Back to top Go down

Battlefield:Bad Company 2 - Do you have what it takes? - Page 2 Empty Re: Battlefield:Bad Company 2 - Do you have what it takes?

Post by sloridin Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:58 am

Conquest rape was no fun at all yesterday was it, boys?
Ah well, we'll give it back to them tenfold. Played a bit more with some other buddies later but didn't manage to get a win. SQDM and CONQ both Mad
See you boys later tonite if you're keen!

And welcome to new recruit, Liked!

Battlefield:Bad Company 2 - Do you have what it takes? - Page 2 Ps3_Liked_VoLtz
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by MungPunter Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:30 pm

Yeah mate, I've had a half day today so i'm jumping on soon and will probably play until my gf kicks me off when she gets back. Trivium and I played a bit of softcore maybe after you jumped back on, around 1030ish for an hour or so. We had some good rounds as there were full teams on both side more or less.

MungPunter
Commissioner
Head of Wingmen

CommissionerHead of Wingmen

Back to top Go down

Post by trivium2011 Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:48 pm

Yea wasn't to bad to bad today tho missed out slo on the rapping me and mung got from tanks and snipers and choppers all in the same round just can't beat that needed you out there
trivium2011
trivium2011
Lieutenant
Head of Wheelmen

Back to top Go down

Post by sloridin Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:49 pm

trivium2011 wrote:Yea wasn't to bad to bad today tho missed out slo on the rapping me and mung got from tanks and snipers and choppers all in the same round just can't beat that needed you out there

Sorry...I was dead tired yesterday. Turned on the PS3 but no energy to play  Crying or Very sad 
Tanks and snipers I can handle...chopper rape...no es bueno  Evil or Very Mad Flashback to the other nite, huh?
Will try to jump on tonite for a bit.
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by trivium2011 Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:46 pm

I just finished bad company 2 onto last of us now but I'll jump on what ever game u and mung are playing to boost my stats cause they need work
trivium2011
trivium2011
Lieutenant
Head of Wheelmen

Back to top Go down

Post by sloridin Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:41 pm

Sorry again, Triv. Totally wanted to jump on but just couldn't keep my eyes open. Tonite isn't good since it's V-day today and the gf is staying over...tomorrow definitely after I get rid of her.
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by trivium2011 Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:49 pm

Hahaha nice 1 na all good mate tomorrow is fine roundy should be on to but I think he only has gta 5 tho
trivium2011
trivium2011
Lieutenant
Head of Wheelmen

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBallFro95 Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:13 pm

Just picked this up today. But I forgot it at my brothers house. So I'll grab it tomorrow and play if anyone is up for it.

BigBallFro95
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by sloridin Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:19 pm

BigBallFro95 wrote:Just picked this up today. But I forgot it at my brothers house. So I'll grab it tomorrow and play if anyone is up for it.

Oh, we're most certainly up for it. I may not be in tomorrow but I will catch you for some soon. Get your EA account squared first and the game installed and we'll be ready to go. Then get ready for some mayhem!

Triv and I had some good fun on conquest the other nite on Harvest day with a 5 vs 5 match which ended with the other guys quitting! Ah...felt so good after all the @ss raping that had been going on lately... Twisted Evil
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by trivium2011 Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:19 pm

Yea at least one or me mung or slo should be on in the arvo
trivium2011
trivium2011
Lieutenant
Head of Wheelmen

Back to top Go down

Post by trivium2011 Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:20 pm

Yea was getting a little sore from that
trivium2011
trivium2011
Lieutenant
Head of Wheelmen

Back to top Go down

Post by sloridin Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:34 pm

trivium2011 wrote:Yea was getting a little sore from that

Yeah, not just there but on LoU too...we gotta get you guys leveled up a bit. Some basic training perhaps and unpopulated map runs to learn all the spots to call targets out.

Basic tip to level up quicker: Find a gun for each class that you like and stick with it. Each time you get a star for each gun you get 5000pts that eventually ends with the platinum rank gun that gives you 10000pts. After you do that then move on to the next gun. Will say this though, the XM8 series for all classes is a top weapon. Stable, accurate, low recoil. I also never use any type of optics on my guns. You lose all periphery vision when you're scoped and you're unable to use my favorite perk the lightweight pack which is ideal for running towards and away from battle and gives you the knife lunge abilty. Stick with playing and don't get too discouraged long enough to get to level 20 or 25 I can't remember. That's when you unlock the magnum rounds to become even more lethal in hardcore mode and fairly lethal in baby (normal) mode.

See you boys on the battlefield! Gonna be fun!  Twisted Evil 
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBallFro95 Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:55 pm

I'm pretty excited about it. Smile Sorry about not being on lately. Some shit went down last night. I got into a car accident coming home from my brother's house.

BigBallFro95
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by sloridin Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:48 pm

Oh shit! You ok? Take care of what you got to do...we'll always be here when things have calmed down.
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBallFro95 Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:40 am

Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just a little sore in some places. Car isn't looking so hot though. I'm probably going to buy a new one. lol But thanks guys. I hope to play with you soon.

BigBallFro95
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by sloridin Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:35 pm

I hope you've seen a doctor and that you were insured. My body is still messed up from some bad car accidents over 10 years ago. Take care of yourself man...
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by sloridin Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:08 pm

Though the time was short yesterday and we lost, some great rounds yesterday. Will not soon forget that key revive by Mung near the end of the match at Arica. Those snipers really paid the price  Twisted Evil 

Auto-aim?  Jacking it 
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by MungPunter Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:10 am

Damn curly, I only just read that. Guess it happened a little while ago but I hope everything is cool. And if you get a mint new car out it, without a hefty cost, might not be so bad either.

MungPunter
Commissioner
Head of Wingmen

CommissionerHead of Wingmen

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBallFro95 Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:40 pm

Oh thanks man. Everything is okay. I'm just hoping to get something better sometime in the near future.

BigBallFro95
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by jibujaman Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:31 pm

I've just read about the accident. I'm glad to hear that things are already okay. Take care.
jibujaman
jibujaman
Leader
Head of Marksmen

LeaderHead of Marksmen

https://oote.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GABSTER322 Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:51 pm

Take care Curly.
GABSTER322
GABSTER322

Back to top Go down

Post by GABSTER322 Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:52 pm

By the way,I just started playing Battlefield: Bad Company. Not 2,just Bad Company. Do any of you have that?
GABSTER322
GABSTER322

Back to top Go down

Post by sloridin Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:04 pm

GABSTER322 wrote:By the way,I just started playing Battlefield: Bad Company. Not 2,just Bad Company. Do any of you have that?

As luck has it Gabby, yes I do and I haven't played it yet. We seem to all be on a BC2 kick though. Mung, me and Triv are all playing regularly. Would love to jump in with Curly too but the time just doesn't work out I guess. Truth be told, these games really need to be played with a mic. I may start trying to play the single player campaign soon but I have other games I wanna get to while the other squad members are busy. Are you gonna get a mic at some point? I know that's a kind of tall order for you...
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by GABSTER322 Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:41 pm

No worries,my slow riding brother. I'll be getting a mic at March 12,then my voice can be heard Very Happy
GABSTER322
GABSTER322

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum