Order of the Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want some free cash? C`mon down to Crazy Slo's Mod Shop!

+3
MungPunter
jibujaman
sloridin
7 posters

Go down

Want some free cash? C`mon down to Crazy Slo's Mod Shop! Empty Want some free cash? C`mon down to Crazy Slo's Mod Shop!

Post by sloridin Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:15 am

Happy Holidays Elites! santa 

Want some extra cash for that new pad? New ride to impress the ladies? Well, look no further than Crazy Slo's Mod Shop!
Here's the dilly-yo so listen up.

1. First, sign up and introduce yourself to the rest of the crew here.

2. Try joining a session with me in it from either your friend list or from the crew menu and set your chat to Friends and Crew.

3. When you're successful, go and find a nice car that you'd like to mod. Preferably an expensive one, but any car will do.

4. Get yourself to a nearby Los Santos Customs.

5. Send me a message or just speak up and arrange to meet me there.

6. Wait for me to get there and then give me the car.

7. Give me a minute or two while I tune it up for you and give it that special 'Crazy Slo touch' complete with custom paint job, crew logo and Crazy Slo vanity plate Twisted Evil . While I'm doing this, stand guard outside for any interlopers (griefers).

8. Once I get out, the car is yours to do with as you wish. I recommend selling it immediately for cash on the spot (removing the chance that its destroyed by some other crazy jerk) but I'm equally happy if you keep it. If you do want to keep it, immediately return to Los Santos Customs and buy the insurance.

9. Please thank me and commend me from the menu so that I can avoid being a bad sport as I AM CRAZY and usually shoot grenades first and ask questions later when dealing with interlopers in vehicles Twisted Evil . As a rule, please commend your other crew members when possible (you'll get a 5% discount in the shops for being commended by a majority of your peers).

Crazy Slo hopes that all crew members can cruise around in the vehicle of their choice and enjoy the high standard of living that the upper echelon of the elites all enjoy. Please bring as many vehicles as Crazy Slo can spend time to mod for you. Please check the crew introduction thread here for our hours of operation. You can sell one vehicle per 24 hours of in game time so you can stash some modded vehicles and sell them at your leisure.

Disclaimer:
This offer is subject to change at any time and Crazy Slo reserves the right to refuse service to anyone especially those who don't follow the crew codes of conduct. Friendly fire and purposeful destruction of modded vehicles will not be tolerated.

That said...looking forward to meeting you all on the streets of Los Santos soon! Slo out afro

Last edited by sloridin on Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Want some free cash? C`mon down to Crazy Slo's Mod Shop! Empty Re: Want some free cash? C`mon down to Crazy Slo's Mod Shop!

Post by jibujaman Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:08 am

Thumbs up! Was doing it for strangers for a few days, ha ha. Some even didn't know what to do with the modded car and abandoned it on the streets.

If sloriding is not online, but I am on, you can also ring me to do it for you. Jam out  afro
jibujaman
jibujaman
Leader
Head of Marksmen

LeaderHead of Marksmen

https://oote.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Want some free cash? C`mon down to Crazy Slo's Mod Shop! Empty Re: Want some free cash? C`mon down to Crazy Slo's Mod Shop!

Post by MungPunter Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:01 am

I recently came into some sweet sweet stacks too. So give me a message and I'll help you out as well.

MungPunter
Commissioner
Head of Wingmen

CommissionerHead of Wingmen

Back to top Go down

Post by sloridin Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:48 am

MungPunter wrote:I recently came into some sweet sweet stacks too. So give me a message and I'll help you out as well.

Seems like we're all rich now, eh? Damn, hackers...
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by ToxicNova-XX Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:02 pm

nah, not all of us. I've been locked up inside my own invite-only lobby since i started online. seems like the only sure-fire way to stay safe.
ToxicNova-XX
ToxicNova-XX

Back to top Go down

Post by sloridin Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:14 am

ToxicNova-XX wrote:nah, not all of us. I've been locked up inside my own invite-only lobby since i started online. seems like the only sure-fire way to stay safe.

One of us will definitely help you out. I just got done making some cars for friends. The Maibatsu Penumbra is one of the best random cars to bring down to Crazy Slo's for some quick turnaround cash and also just a fun car to drive around. Never know when the funds will dry up so get while the getting is good  Laughing 
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by trivium2011 Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:16 am

Ur funds will never dry up sloridin
trivium2011
trivium2011
Lieutenant
Head of Wheelmen

LieutenantHead of Wheelmen

Back to top Go down

Post by sloridin Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:35 pm

trivium2011 wrote:Ur funds will never dry up sloridin

Let's hope that's so...then I can get rid of the garage full of Adders that I'm saving for the R* day of reckoning... Cool 
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by trivium2011 Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:39 pm

R* of reckoning
trivium2011
trivium2011
Lieutenant
Head of Wheelmen

Back to top Go down

Post by jibujaman Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:42 pm

trivium2011 wrote:R* of reckoning

Rockstar said, they would remove all the large amount of hacked money from the players' accounts. Slo is talking about that.
jibujaman
jibujaman
Leader
Head of Marksmen

LeaderHead of Marksmen

Back to top Go down

Post by trivium2011 Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:11 pm

O shit noooo I need that money. Whats that mean for all u billionaires then
trivium2011
trivium2011
Lieutenant
Head of Wheelmen

Back to top Go down

Post by ToxicNova-XX Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:45 pm

trivium2011 wrote:O shit noooo I need that money. Whats that mean for all u billionaires then

If it isn't legit money, it will be gone. From what i hear, anything purchased with hax$ will also be removed.
ToxicNova-XX
ToxicNova-XX

Back to top Go down

Post by sloridin Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:04 pm

ToxicNova-XX wrote:
trivium2011 wrote:O shit noooo I need that money. Whats that mean for all u billionaires then

If it isn't legit money, it will be gone. From what i hear, anything purchased with hax$ will also be removed.

Hence, the garages full of Adders. I suppose they could scour each and every account for every purchase made with the ill gotten money but I have been led to believe they will leave our car purchases alone. Whatever...we've enjoyed whats been on offer enough already.
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by sloridin Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:55 am

Sad to say but Crazy Slo's is officially closed...hope you're still enjoying those cars out there!
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by kisstherobot Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:00 pm

sloridin wrote:Sad to say but Crazy Slo's is officially closed...hope you're still enjoying those cars out there!

Boo!
Did you get to keep all of your Adders?

kisstherobot

Back to top Go down

Post by sloridin Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:17 pm

kisstherobot wrote:
sloridin wrote:Sad to say but Crazy Slo's is officially closed...hope you're still enjoying those cars out there!

Boo!
Did you get to keep all of your Adders?

Not sure yet...find out later after work...my guess is yes. But I'll still miss the cash and helping others out with it... No

Last edited by sloridin on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dankgame Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:51 pm

We'll they let me dup my adder but I sold it once for 700k tried it again and it said can't sell car over 500k so I've dup my ex and sold it for a lil over 500k if you do this id do it in a solo session with one friend or crew member cause you need 2 to dup the car and a cargobob so slo if you still wanna help people let me know
Dankgame
Dankgame
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by sloridin Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:56 pm

Dankgame wrote:We'll they let me dup my adder but I sold it once for 700k tried it again and it said can't sell car over 500k so I've dup my ex and sold it for a lil over 500k if you do this id do it in a solo session with one friend or crew member cause you need 2 to dup the car and a cargobob so slo if you still wanna help people let me know

So the duping still works? Of course I'd like to keep the mod shop open. Let me know the details and let's see if we can get it working. Dunno how many millions I spent just making cars...I miss it honestly.
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dankgame Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:16 pm

So it would only let me sell the adder once for 700k and the ex once for 600k now it won't let me sell any car over 500k and I've sold the Monroe for almost 300k stock but again I'm stuck with only selling 2 cars an hour so idk if it's worth it
Dankgame
Dankgame
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by sloridin Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:45 am

So what's the step by step for the duping? Few hundred k is better than nothing...
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dankgame Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:05 am

Spoiler:
Dankgame
Dankgame
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by sloridin Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:39 am

Sounds good, man. I've still got all the copies of original crew cars in my garage. I'm the kind of crew car historian. Let's give this a try when we can spare the time.
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by jibujaman Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:40 pm

Just be careful, I lost some of my cars trying to do that. It might have been fixed. May be try first with a car you don't mind losing.
jibujaman
jibujaman
Leader
Head of Marksmen

LeaderHead of Marksmen

Back to top Go down

Post by Dankgame Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:02 pm

I still don't know how you lost it I still have the two adder I duped that weird
Dankgame
Dankgame
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down