Order of the Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ace Combat Inifinity ---- FREE!

3 posters

Go down

Ace Combat Inifinity ---- FREE! Empty Ace Combat Inifinity ---- FREE!

Post by sloridin Tue May 20, 2014 2:24 pm

That's right, the newest Ace Combat game for the low, low price of FREE! Will be available here on the Jp PSN today and next week on the US PSN. No word on all you EU PSNers. Been trying to get you guys out for more non-GTA coop and here something for the true wingmen out there. 4 player coop dogfighting and missions. Plane and pilot customizations and PvP all to come...again...FREE!

Check it out, Elites! There are other virtual skies and battlefields to be conquered by the Elites aside from just Los Santos. Suit up and see ya in the danger zone!!!  Twisted Evil the DAAANGER ZOOOOOOooooooNE!

PSNstores.com wrote: Bandai Namco’s free-to-play Ace Combat game for PS3, Ace Combat Infinity, launches tonight in Japan and next week in the west. To mark this occasion, the company has released a new trailer titled Engage. It showcases the game’s rival Ridgeback squadron, as well as the battle against the Butterfly Emblem and the UAVs. Bandai Namco promises to share more info regarding the game’s future updates on launch day.

Taking place in a near future world, Ace Combat Infinity blends various aspects of previous games that fans enjoyed and introduces new features like an online co-op mission mode and robust customization options. Co-op gameplay consists of real-time battles with two co-op teams of four aircraft fighting against NPCs. Bandai Namco promises a player vs. player option will be available shortly after launch. Like any Ace Combat game, Infinity features a story mode that will ease veterans and new players into the game. Want a more personal look for your plane? Customization can be done via skins, and emblems. The game also has a contract system which sees players purchase and complete contracts which boost the performance of their planes, weapon systems and more.
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Ace Combat Inifinity ---- FREE! Empty Re: Ace Combat Inifinity ---- FREE!

Post by sloridin Wed May 21, 2014 10:38 am

For anyone who is still reading this...the game is great! Downloaded and thought I'd just try it out and went to bed 6 hours later still thirsty for more air combat action. There's a great write-up on the beta here.

The only thing that's different is that you get 3 stock fuels instead of 2 and they regenerate at a rate of 1 every 3 hours. So if you wanna play free, you can play 3 times a day at least. You can get more barrels through completing challenges as I was only able to play that long because of bonus stock fuel I got through challenges. Thinking I'm gonna have to download the US version again to play with you guys on my sloridin103 acct...

Anyway, get the game and see for yourselves next week! Or get a Jp PSN and download it now!
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by DampestMender Sat May 24, 2014 9:59 pm

I guess this counts some of us and me out as EU PSNers...  Suspect 
DampestMender
DampestMender
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

https://www.youtube.com/user/ProudGMV

Back to top Go down

Post by sloridin Sun May 25, 2014 3:08 pm

Im sure an EU release will be forthcoming. Just gotta be patient...
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by sloridin Thu May 29, 2014 11:42 am

Ok all you would be aces...INFINITY is officially up and running! Take to the skies and show the competition who really owns the skies!
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by DampestMender Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:43 am

Hmm... Might check this out...  study 
DampestMender
DampestMender
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by trivium2011 Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:14 pm

Iv got this but still haven't played it yet
trivium2011
trivium2011
Lieutenant
Head of Wheelmen

LieutenantHead of Wheelmen

Back to top Go down

Post by DampestMender Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:06 am

I did... Til PSN went down during my Practise Flight... And wasn't able to login anymore...
This happens so often in GTA V online... study Although, i don't really like the graphics of Ace Combat Infinity.  scratch
Is there any option to increase graphics or something (exclude brightness.)? Because i haven't been able to login yet.

29-6-14. I really don't like it anymore lol. Might be just me but i'm like... addicted to great graphics... lol...
I'm going to check out The Last Of Us, bought it yesterday... Smile 
DampestMender
DampestMender
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by sloridin Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:56 pm

Oh...Last of Us! We will definitely run with you on that! Check out the Last of Us thread.

About Ace Combat, I have no problem with the graphics. They look good to me and the planes control nicely and different enough to notice. I haven't played it for quite awhile now though. Stupid fuel system is just that....stupid. What the hell was Bandai-Namco thinking? Should have just released it as a proper PSN game with a price that let you play as much as you like. FTP models like this just don't work. FAIL  Mad
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down