Order of the Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crew roster cleanup on February 8 READ THIS NOW!

+2
sloridin
jibujaman
6 posters

Go down

Crew roster cleanup on February 8 READ THIS NOW! Empty Crew roster cleanup on February 8 READ THIS NOW!

Post by jibujaman Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:30 pm

We will do a roster cleanup on February 8, 2014. During the cleanup, we will remove all the members who are unknown to the crew administration and yet to post an intro in the forum. The reasons for the cleanup are:

1. To have the best possible organization in the crew. Many members don't even know about the cause and codes of the crew. Members who have posted an intro are expected to know those things.

2. The crew administration needs to know R* ID's corresponding to everyone's PSN ID to be able to manage the crew on R*SC page. When you post your intro, we can link the requied info to your PSN ID.

3. Some members who joined at the primary era of the crew were found to involve in activities that go against the cause of the crew and in many cases, killing fellow crew members. The clean up will ensure the crew being free from those miscreants.

So, if you meet any crew member in game who is yet to post an intro, please advise him to do so before Feb 8 through PSN message or voice chat.

During the cleanup, you may see some changes in your current crew rank. Those changes will be made to make the cleanup easier on our part and are not permanent. After the cleanup, the ranks will be reverted back.

Thanks to everyone for understanding the matter. Have fun!

Last edited by jibujaman on Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:28 am; edited 3 times in total
jibujaman
jibujaman
Leader
Head of Marksmen

LeaderHead of Marksmen

https://oote.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Crew roster cleanup on February 8 READ THIS NOW! Empty Re: Crew roster cleanup on February 8 READ THIS NOW!

Post by sloridin Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:52 pm

the boss wrote:3. Some members who joined at the primary era of the crew were found to involve in activities that go against the cause of the crew and in many cases, killing fellow crew members. The clean up will ensure the crew being free from those miscreants.

To add to Bruce's  Cool  point on number 3...please notify us here on the board about any of these problem members. Please include a description of what happened and any other crew member witnesses that can corroberate the account and they will be dealt with in the purge or immediately at the leadership's discretion.

Also, please take a minute to update your profile to include your location and relative time zone. Using a signature and including your PSN name if it is different from your username would also be nice. You can show off your gaming prowess/shame too like mine below...
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Crew roster cleanup on February 8 READ THIS NOW! Empty Re: Crew roster cleanup on February 8 READ THIS NOW!

Post by GABSTER322 Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:14 pm

A crew member killed 3 of the crew members while I was inside the car. I got out and beat the guy. I'll report if I see his name again.
GABSTER322
GABSTER322

Back to top Go down

Post by Cubash Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:20 am

Hi, i joined the crew not to long ago and my intro can be found if scrolling down a bit, do i have to post another intro?

Cubash

Back to top Go down

Post by jibujaman Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:23 am

Cubash wrote:Hi, i joined the crew not to long ago and my intro can be found if scrolling down a bit, do i have to post another intro?

No, you don't need to post another, the previous one is fine.
jibujaman
jibujaman
Leader
Head of Marksmen

LeaderHead of Marksmen

Back to top Go down

Post by Cubash Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:34 am

Ok, Thanks!

Cubash

Back to top Go down

Post by DampestMender Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:56 pm

I got targetted by one crew member trying to punch me for more than 10 sec. During a Survival. I ignored him. Maybe he was jealous about me having a second online character *Trollface*
DampestMender
DampestMender
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

https://www.youtube.com/user/ProudGMV

Back to top Go down

Post by sloridin Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:42 pm

Only 4 days left until the big purge...Also please reread the introduction instructions and update your forum profiles accordingly.

Particularly items 4 and 5.

Slo out  afro
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzymuffin76 Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:05 am

WTF!!! i got kicked from the crew for no reason! i posted my intro a looong time ago

fuzzymuffin76

Back to top Go down

Post by jibujaman Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:27 am

fuzzymuffin76 wrote:WTF!!! i got kicked from the crew for no reason! i posted my intro a looong time ago

That must be a mistake. I will check the matter and invite you again.

Edit: What is your R* social club ID? I can't find you there, you might have provided us a wrong ID. In that case, that's the reason for mistakingly kicking you out. Anyway, I apologize for the inconvenience.
jibujaman
jibujaman
Leader
Head of Marksmen

LeaderHead of Marksmen

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzymuffin76 Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:25 pm

I know i had put an incorrect R* ID in my intro but i had corrected it with a later post. either way. my R* ID is thefuzz76

fuzzymuffin76

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down