Order of the Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heist anticipation

3 posters

Go down

Heist anticipation Empty Heist anticipation

Post by jibujaman Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:57 pm

Looks like heist might drop before Christmas at last. I have moved on the next-gen(PS4). If anyone is playing in PS4 and wanna taste those good old days of the crew, you can join up with me testing out the heists. Just leave a message here. People who are still on PS3, can team up in PS3 too.
jibujaman
jibujaman
Leader
Head of Marksmen

LeaderHead of Marksmen

https://oote.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Heist anticipation Empty Re: Heist anticipation

Post by DampestMender Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:27 am

I'm active again GTA online. It's been like... almost a year. Not much great PS4 games out yet, so i'll propably be buying a *White* PS4 Cool later on this year. Meanwhile, grinding trough some of the greatest blockbusters of PS3 like Resistance, and GTA online.
DampestMender
DampestMender
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

https://www.youtube.com/user/ProudGMV

Back to top Go down

Post by sloridin Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:21 pm

Hurry up and get that PS4 buddy! Once you try out the PS3 promised and PS4 delivered cross-chat you'll find it hard to go back. I was once firmly in the I don't need a PS4 camp. Now that I have one I find it hard to go back to the PS3 except for Bad Company 2 and some other single player stuff. I also broadcast all my game sessions now so friends andfamily can watch and see how I waste all the hours of my life (with commentary!). Hope you pick one up soon.
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by DampestMender Sat May 02, 2015 6:57 am

And then they announced Mortal Kombat X, Bloodborne, and Space Hulk: Death Wing...
HELL YEAH! Now i'm getting it just for the sake of it. ^^

*Some time later...*
Bought myself the PS4 *GLACIER WHITE*!!!! just 2 days ago together the first above 2!
Damn, Mortal Kombat X fucking amazing... PS3 and 4 are both as sharp, but man... Damn, PS4 got Way More Details in terms of graphics. Even loading time has been highly reduced. ^^

Still have 4 games to do... On PS3: Resistance 3, Dishonored and Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag.
PS2: Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 2. That's right, i've been playing on ALL my consoles this week xD
Can't get enough of those fine old ps2 games lol... Oke, and some Marvel Vs Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes.  Cool

*Update* 2 may 15. Bought PS4 GTA V... Still sealed. lol
DampestMender
DampestMender
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

https://www.youtube.com/user/ProudGMV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: