Order of the Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Don't Always SUV, But When I Do I Prefer ..

2 posters

Go down

I Don't Always SUV, But When I Do I Prefer ..  Empty I Don't Always SUV, But When I Do I Prefer ..

Post by G37 Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:19 am

Dubsta. 2.

If I had my two cents about a secondary crew vehicle and it were an SUV, most certainly the Dubsta in general. Benefacror, Mercedes - can't get much higher class. Also helps matters how admirable it is off-road. Of course the crew logo looks solid on it.

I Don't Always SUV, But When I Do I Prefer ..  241peo4

I Don't Always SUV, But When I Do I Prefer ..  2dvju5l
G37
G37
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

I Don't Always SUV, But When I Do I Prefer ..  Empty Re: I Don't Always SUV, But When I Do I Prefer ..

Post by roundy12 Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:13 pm

looks good, whats the speed and handling like?
might build one myself next time i'm on Very Happy 
roundy12
roundy12
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

I Don't Always SUV, But When I Do I Prefer ..  Empty Re: I Don't Always SUV, But When I Do I Prefer ..

Post by G37 Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:33 pm

The Dubsta 2 is literally almost identical to the Dubsta 1, believe it or not they are recognized as different vehicles. Not to the degree of the Ballers or Cavalcades, but still.

It comes stock with tint, blacked out bits (chrome otherwise - badging etc) with black wheels that you cannot purchase otherwise and the rear tire is standard and moved to the left some to better see the license plate. You can essentially build the 1 into a 2 save for the placement of the rear tire and some badging coloring.

Either way it's not found in online and I might even just go to the regular Dubsta because I kind of don't want the tire - just wanted to be different. Performance wise they're identical IMO.

Speed is respectable, not the class leader but it's definitely toward the top. Handling feels really good and weight is nicely distributed. It's not a boat and can even power slide/drift. It's GTA "AWD" so it's also incredible capable for going off-road.

Definitely my favorite SUV as a whole due to a solid blend of performance mixed with customization - has A LOT.
G37
G37
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by roundy12 Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:14 pm

nice one
roundy12
roundy12
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum