Order of the Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OOTE Club House and other ideas

+13
Hazboy66
Cubash
G37
Inglorious
fuzzymuffin76
MungPunter
roundy12
ToxicNova-XX
AssassinShadow35
DampestMender
GABSTER322
jibujaman
RoezeeG
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

OOTE Club House and other ideas Empty OOTE Club House and other ideas

Post by RoezeeG Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:08 pm

Hello Everyone,

This is RoezeeG new member to the Elites. I'm here to discuss somethings about the crew , I've talked with one of our crew members and I told him some ideas that we should consider.

Like a Clubhouse- when we get online we all can meet there. And a (MIC) is a must.. because so we can actually communicate with each other.

Also this will give everyone a chance to team up with ppl of the same interest Like Deathmatch, races, Missions, etc. Like myself I like missions so that's what i do mainly. As a team we have to stick together, and help one another out, if not ..Why be with the OOTE. If you in trouble.. call me and I will help you. But some I seen rarely have a mic. The mics are cheap right now at game stop, talk your parents into getting you one. Trust you will need it.

Also Follow the rules, some of you don't even wear the mask SMH. I also have noticed some of you are with 3 or more crews wow!! What if we go to war with that crew you in ..then what? I think the Head Council of OOTE really needs to look into this and make a change. We can't be Elite without Order.... and it starts with us. #SALUTE

RoezeeG

Back to top Go down

OOTE Club House and other ideas Empty Re: OOTE Club House and other ideas

Post by jibujaman Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:33 pm

Hi Roezee.

The news section is only for exclusive news and updates about the crew. So I have moved this topic here.

Nice ideas there. Do you have any specific place in mind for the clubhouse?

If you want to group with people with similar interests, you can always arrange a meetup by posting about it here.

I like your dedication for the crew rules. But right now we are not forcing the dress code onto members. However, we highly encourage it and those who follow the rules will surely be rewarded with respect in the crew for doing so. Wink
jibujaman
jibujaman
Leader
Head of Marksmen

LeaderHead of Marksmen

https://oote.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GABSTER322 Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:43 pm

Boss,remember when I showed you that underground tunnel and called it "OOTE Hideout"? Maybe we can use that for a hideout.
GABSTER322
GABSTER322

Back to top Go down

Post by RoezeeG Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:06 am

Thank you Boss for responding and i do understand. loyalty is my specialty And yes i do have an idea about a club house, I see GABSTER has one too. Since i only have $45,000 to my name im just making suggestions here, and im a leave the purchases to the big money ppl lol. But the hidden tunnel GABSTER is talking about would be cool and a nice mansion in the hills ,so we can go play tennis, together bar -b-que, play tennis, and even show off some of our fancy whips... like a car show. I suggest three hangouts ...The underground Tunnel, house in the hills, and something low key out by Trevor people can stay there if they got heat on them like a bounty or something. Just some thoughts thanks for listening everyone.

RoezeeG

RoezeeG

Back to top Go down

Post by DampestMender Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:29 am

I have a mic. Charged for any season. But, i'm the silenced type so... LOL!
The only thing you hear me sayin is dammit, shit and yes. xD I only wear my mask when my current season contains 3 or more members.
I'm currently with 4 crews total. OOTE being my active one. Smile 

-The first being really annoying of sending me invites continuously (RDR), but it's a R* crew and enormeous. Out of their 142574 members, only 1 knows me. LOL!
If we go to war with those crew's i'm in, Let's go to war against them, i'll be glad to! Twisted Evil OOTE is where i feel more at home.
-The second crew i'm in is LSAS, but that crew is extincted. Only 've seen 2 guys online in the past couple of weeks. And out of 233, only 1 knows me a tiny little bit. LOL!
-The last crew i'm in is pretty much alive. With my research from it completed, and been able to see atleast 8 members active in scrub seasons, and seeing all of them putting broke-ass bounty's on one another with amounts so big you're unable to see the $ sign... with most of them almost being unable to die from gunshots, and killing everyone in there just for lolz... They are troublemakers after all. I might... *cough* Rockstar *cough*. Twisted Evil

Anyway... The idea for a crew hideout sounds nice. Wink
DampestMender
DampestMender
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

https://www.youtube.com/user/ProudGMV

Back to top Go down

Post by AssassinShadow35 Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:24 am

Pretty awsome idea to have a hide out that way we could start intruducing each other and be more friends with one another thats sound awsome that way will be really familiarised lol idk if i spelled it right

AssassinShadow35

Back to top Go down

Post by ToxicNova-XX Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:19 pm

Well, if there is to be a club house/meeting point, it should definitely be somewhere easily defensible in case of intrusion during a meeting. Also, if i'm not mistaken, the dress code is optional.
ToxicNova-XX
ToxicNova-XX

Back to top Go down

Post by roundy12 Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:44 pm

Lovin the idea of a club house, we could always pool resources to buy a flash pad. ie: certain percentage of money from reps up
roundy12
roundy12
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by MungPunter Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:29 pm

Actually, I still haven't checked out that cult place from the single player campaign, That place was a f#####n fort. I'm going to research that place. Is it way out though. A place that's easily accessable is also important.

MungPunter
Commissioner
Head of Wingmen

CommissionerHead of Wingmen

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzymuffin76 Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:11 am

personally i like the clubhouse idea but it seems kind of hard to accomplish. i think the best idea would be to just invite everyone to your house/apartment in game and discuss mission, TDM's etc. there. in regards to roezeeG's complaint concerning masks i will admit i am one of the people who regularly does not wear the mask, but as toxic nova pointed out, and unless the code of conduct has changed, wearing the mask is optional. i do however believe that a stricter dress code would make our crew look more unified since currently our members rock some pretty different looks. i would also like to say that just cause you are a member of another crew does not mean your loyalty is with them. a friend of mine asked me to join his crew to boost their numbers so i said yes. it doenst mean it is my preferred crew and it is certainly not my active one.

fuzzymuffin76

Back to top Go down

Post by AssassinShadow35 Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:42 am

Hey guys well i believe i found a perfect spot for our meeting with lots of defesive strategies and space n very kool eviroment but i will like to see it i could show it to our boss first n see what he thinks.. boss i show it today at anytime

AssassinShadow35

Back to top Go down

Post by RoezeeG Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:41 am

Thanks everyone for responding i appreciate it ..i feel like part of the family. And glad everyone spoke about crew loyalty as well because that is very important. About the clubhouse if anyone finds a spot take a picture of it show it to the boss ,and if approved the top three we can vote on the best one to be our hideout.

Thanks again everyone,

RoezeeG

RoezeeG

Back to top Go down

Post by Inglorious Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:15 am

I feel it, RoezeeG. We all need to turn up and start repping our colors first before we start talkin bout masks tho. Most of my vehicles or outfits are fitted with yellow and black, maybe some white but only because our emblem needs to be sorted out with its background. The hideout is awesome man, I haven't explored enough to find out a hideout for a gang of people, but I've got some personal ones of my own. I think the house is cool but after getting wasted on wine, whiskey, or blazing, it's pretty limiting to have us all in there. A place in the open world would be money. As for multiple crews.. I only roll with one clique, and personally that's how I think it should be. I dedicate myself to all Elites, and there's always shit to do, so I don't know hoe people find the time for others but that's just me. Maybe y'all are in crews with fam or friends or just online buds so I can dig it. I also feel on the dress code that when in a mission, dress code should be enforced, with an exception for the mask. If, however, we are going against another crew or just other peasants, then the mask is MANDATORY. Not only is it somewhat intimidating, but it's disorienting for opposition when we all basically look the same and they don't know who's who. In the streets, try to dress nice but wear whatever. Doing joint ops and missions, dress appropriate. And versus matches, wear the mask. Anyways, all my two cents. I'll go with whatever you higher ups agree on, and thank you ALL for keeping this forum relatively active so we can have some organization in order Razz That's a wrap! One.

Inglorious
PSN: blaugrana23

Inglorious

Back to top Go down

Post by jibujaman Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:05 pm

About the clubhouse/hideout:

The best place to meet and greet outside apartments would be the strip club IMO for following reasons.

1. Weapons are disabled inside. There are still ways to bring a gun inside, but that would be the last mistake anybody wants to do against the Order, right? Wink

2. It's still in the city and the door is always open, so easily accessinle. That means random people can enter too, but they will not hear us if we set our chat to crew or crew+friends.

3. There are other activities to do, though only a few, like drinking, stippers etc. But at other places, there is none. So, something is better than nothing, I guess. Roezee told about playing tennis, but if 2 people start tennis, then they will be taken away to a new isolated session.

Roezee wrote:Since i only have $45,000 to my name im just making suggestions here, and im a leave the purchases to the big money ppl lol. But the hidden tunnel GABSTER is talking about would be cool and a nice mansion in the hills ,so we can go play tennis, together bar -b-que, play tennis, and even show off some of our fancy whips... like a car show.

You can't buy a clubhouse/mansion in the game yet, hopefully in the future.

About the dress code:
The mask is optional for now because of the hair loss glitch. It would be mandatory after it'll have been fixed.

Keep the ideas coming. Cheers!
jibujaman
jibujaman
Leader
Head of Marksmen

LeaderHead of Marksmen

Back to top Go down

Post by jibujaman Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:44 pm

This discussion seems to have died down. Anyone wanna add anything more?
jibujaman
jibujaman
Leader
Head of Marksmen

LeaderHead of Marksmen

Back to top Go down

Post by G37 Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:59 am

I'm in agreement that there should be two forms of locations we situate ourselves with. There's the basic "meet and greet", sure - works at the strip club. Can call it the "Vanilla Order Room", a play of course off the service in game. The only issue I see here is it should still be possible for others to bring weapons in (similar to how you can bring say an RPG into Michael's house and blow up the family in SP), would leave us defenseless as we can't draw our own. But that's probably a very extreme case. The other place would be a meet up for - some kind of planning of some kind. I see mention of being underground.

I'm not quite sure if you all have the same place in mind but for me I'm thinking that's the area where the mission "Sinking Feeling" takes place. Would work in a number of ways depending on where you situate the "meet". First off, to the vast majority it would just seem like we are all gathered on the road - nope. (Fun to place stickies above your exact position too and wait for people to come - boom). But it has multiple entrances and exits and if staged by the exit R* wants you to take the SUVs out (not the fastest) with the dirt ramps out onto the free-way, it's easily defendable.

On the topic of other crews, I can see it being a conflict of interest sure. In some cases it can be a very fine line that is walked. However if this is an issue for you, more power to you if you can work it out. The other crew I'm in (GSCC) has 300 people but it's really only 3-4 active people so I see no issue myself - and for me it's more so we just play DMs and missions together as I really haven't found a reason to be in Free Roam again until now.
G37
G37
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by GABSTER322 Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:30 am

Now,for a hideout:

1. We need a place wide enough for crew members to roam around in and cars to park in.
2. It's a hideout,keep quiet about it.
3. There has to be another hideout somewhere out in Blaine County for members with Bounties on their heads.
GABSTER322
GABSTER322

Back to top Go down

Post by GABSTER322 Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:35 am

The area I'm thinking of is the part in The Jewel Store Rob when they jump into the tunnel.
GABSTER322
GABSTER322

Back to top Go down

Post by G37 Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:08 am

GABSTER322 wrote:The area I'm thinking of is the part in The Jewel Store Rob when they jump into the tunnel.

Yeah, same place as "Sinking Feeling" mission.
G37
G37
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by G37 Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:15 am

As for somewhere in Blaine County, have a few ideas:

- Lumbar Yard (Saw Mill Survival)
- El Gordo Lighthouse
- Humane Labs and Research
- Thompson Scrapyard (Boneyard Survival)

With the exception of the Lighthouse (just cool), all of these are used for DMs and/or Survivals so you know they're easy to bunker down in.

For reference:

http://www.ign.com/maps/gta-5/los-santos-blaine-county
G37
G37
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by GABSTER322 Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:57 pm

G37 wrote:- Lumbar Yard

I do not recommend this. Sometimes,there's a Gang Attack there.
GABSTER322
GABSTER322

Back to top Go down

Post by G37 Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:27 pm

Guess I forgot about those.

A different suggestion crossed my mind though. The official "crew car" is the Exemplar, that's great - lots of class and versatility. Was thinking about a "secondary crew vehicle". And by that, it's not a car which is the most common.

Had in mind either a bike (Akuma) or SUV (Dubsta - doubles as a great off-road vehicle too). Could work in another way - less expensive and there's a ton of utility for a bike for example (and love).

Thoughts?
G37
G37
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by GABSTER322 Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:09 pm

G37 wrote:Guess I forgot about those.

A different suggestion crossed my mind though. The official "crew car" is the Exemplar, that's great - lots of class and versatility. Was thinking about a "secondary crew vehicle". And by that, it's not a car which is the most common.

Had in mind either a bike (Akuma) or SUV (Dubsta - doubles as a great off-road vehicle too). Could work in another way - less expensive and there's a ton of utility for a bike for example (and love).

Thoughts?

A nice second crew vehicle can be the Gallivanter Baller Version 2 because it has as much style as the Exemplar.
GABSTER322
GABSTER322

Back to top Go down

Post by Cubash Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:27 pm

It would be nice with a second crew car. It would be nice with some kind of SUV/four doored car that isa bit more "crew" apropriate. On the club house/ crew hangout question i think that it is a really nice idea. The tunnel that is driven throught in the jewelry store heist is a place that i think is pretty nice cus you can quickly get acces to the freeyway, subway and the LS river which i think is really important. This gives us direct acces to most of LS which is good cus if someone gets a bounty on them the crew gotta be able to get moving quickly. I will start looking all over San Andreas for a nice spot and will post it here if i find a better one.

Cubash

Back to top Go down

Post by ToxicNova-XX Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:43 pm

i would suggest an underground parking garage, if we're entertaining the idea of an outdoor stronghold
ToxicNova-XX
ToxicNova-XX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next