Order of the Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want GTA Online Trophies? Call Dank!

+2
sloridin
Dankgame
6 posters

Go down

Want GTA Online Trophies? Call Dank! Empty Want GTA Online Trophies? Call Dank!

Post by Dankgame Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:42 pm

Just putting it out there if any one in the crew needs help with any trophy just post here and send me a friend request and I'll help you grind out all the ones you need. take it from me I have them all and there way more easy then  the GTA4 online trophies really I just like helping people

And remember if it's not OOTE it must die OOTE 4Life
Dankgame
Dankgame
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Want GTA Online Trophies? Call Dank! Empty Re: Want GTA Online Trophies? Call Dank!

Post by sloridin Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:58 pm

Dankgame wrote:Just putting it out there if any one in the crew needs help with any trophy just post here and send me a friend request and I'll help you grind out all the ones you need. take it from me I have them all and there way more easy then  the GTA4 online trophies really I just like helping people

And remember if it's not OOTE it must die OOTE 4Life

Fellow trophy whore here...would love some help grinding these out. Especially the win every game mode and get 30 platinums...
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Want GTA Online Trophies? Call Dank! Empty Re: Want GTA Online Trophies? Call Dank!

Post by Dankgame Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:18 pm

I'll be on in an hour or so and I'll help you get whatever you need I have a cheat sheet telling me what is the easiest and fast for all the platinums here is my id dankgame0420 this is best done in invite only session

OOTE 4Life
Dankgame
Dankgame
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by kisstherobot Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:27 pm

I would love to get all of the trophies, but I doubt I'll ever get to level 100, cos all everyone ever does is fanny about not doing missions!  Very Happy Very Happy Mad Mad Mad lol! 

kisstherobot

Back to top Go down

Post by sloridin Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:46 pm

kisstherobot wrote:I would love to get all of the trophies, but I doubt I'll ever get to level 100, cos all everyone ever does is fanny about not doing missions!  Very Happy Very Happy Mad Mad Mad lol! 

You know I'm here for ya brother! I'm sure our buddy Dank here sympathizes with out trophy obsessions as well!  Laughing 
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dankgame Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:55 pm

I'll be on later tonight send me a friend request I'll grind them all out with y'all
Dankgame
Dankgame
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by trivium2011 Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:37 pm

Yea I only just got the level 50 trophies
trivium2011
trivium2011
Lieutenant
Head of Wheelmen

LieutenantHead of Wheelmen

Back to top Go down

Post by jibujaman Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:47 pm

kisstherobot wrote:I would love to get all of the trophies, but I doubt I'll ever get to level 100, cos all everyone ever does is fanny about not doing missions!  Very Happy Very Happy Mad Mad Mad lol! 

I do the missions quite regularly, join me for some coop goodness. Smile
jibujaman
jibujaman
Leader
Head of Marksmen

LeaderHead of Marksmen

https://oote.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dankgame Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:55 pm

I'm getting on now if y'all want trophies then send invite
Dankgame
Dankgame
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Dankgame Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:23 am

Again I'm getting on if your looking for trophies msg me

Ps I will post in here every time I go online so y'all in the crew know when I'm on
Dankgame
Dankgame
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by sloridin Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:34 am

Dankgame wrote:Again I'm getting on if your looking for trophies msg me

Ps I will post in here every time I go online so y'all in the crew know when I'm on

Gotcha. Thanks for the heads up. It's 8 in the am in the land of the rising sun so no trophy hunting for us working stiffs...
Will hit you up when I see ya online cyclops 
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dankgame Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:37 am

We'll I don't have to be at work for another' month so I'm always online
Dankgame
Dankgame
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by sloridin Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:40 am

Dankgame wrote:We'll I don't have to be at work for another' month so I'm always online

Awesome...I think. I compared our trophy lists yesterday. Looks like there's quite a bit we can help each other out with. Have a gander when you get a chance. We can talk about it in another thread. Too bad this forum doesn't have a chatbox...
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dankgame Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:09 am

You can join my forum I'm an admin over at gamerturd.com fell free to join and we can discus other games if you wish we have chat box over there

I would like to just keep this thread for the people that want 100% online for gta v
Dankgame
Dankgame
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by ToxicNova-XX Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:06 pm

all i do are survivals for cash, but if someone needs me while im on, ill help. once i get a suitable amount of $$, i'm going to start doing other stuff. i'd just like to get the grinding out of the way 1st.
ToxicNova-XX
ToxicNova-XX

Back to top Go down

Post by kisstherobot Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:34 pm

Unfortunately going to be very busy this week and next, but I'll defo add you guys and hit you up when I get a chance.

kisstherobot

Back to top Go down

Post by sloridin Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:51 pm

Bump and big shout out to Dank. Many thanks for helping to get me all of the online trophies for GTAO! He is the man with the plan and I'm the man with unfinished stories!  lol! 
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dankgame Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:06 pm

Thanks slo alright who is next let grind

OOTE 4life
Dankgame
Dankgame
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down