Order of the Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fancy a Dead Island vacation getaway?

3 posters

Go down

Fancy a Dead Island vacation getaway? Empty Fancy a Dead Island vacation getaway?

Post by sloridin Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:48 pm

Me and trivium2011 have just started our road to the platinum on Dead Island and we're looking for some crew members with the game to join us. Any of you that have the game and are down to play...we're on Jp and Aussie time in the pm so write us here and join us there for some zombie bashing fun!

Hoping to get Mung and Curly if you guys can pick the game up. Note to Curly I had my Dad pick up some copies for me in the states that were $10 new at Gamestop. Not sure what the going rate is now but I doubt it's too expensive. Though it sure is tough to catch you online these days...
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Fancy a Dead Island vacation getaway? Empty Re: Fancy a Dead Island vacation getaway?

Post by trivium2011 Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:07 pm

Let the bashing begin can't wait.. And mung need to get so I can club u mate
trivium2011
trivium2011
Lieutenant
Head of Wheelmen

LieutenantHead of Wheelmen

Back to top Go down

Fancy a Dead Island vacation getaway? Empty Re: Fancy a Dead Island vacation getaway?

Post by sloridin Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:08 am

Played a bit of this in the am with some randoms...love this game! Bashing zombies with buddies has no right to be this fun! Gonna get into some more zombie bashing action with Triv tonight...any other takers?

Note to interested parties (Mung) The JP version and US/EU versions have different MP servers so if we wanna play together it will have to be a non-JP version of the game though the JP version of the game is in full English...
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by sloridin Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:34 am

Good times with Triv last night but buyer beware. Stupid glitched players and their guns will mess up your game and you won't be able to join your bonafide friends...still it'S good fun to jump kick zombies and bash their brains in and cut off limbs and heads! Twisted Evil
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by trivium2011 Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:22 pm

Very nice to jump kick even better cutting off the heads I should of taken this holiday ages ago
trivium2011
trivium2011
Lieutenant
Head of Wheelmen

Back to top Go down

Post by sloridin Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:17 pm

Yeah, I don't know why I waited so long either. It was just sitting there collecting dust. Glad I dusted it off and twisted your arm into buying it!
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by trivium2011 Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:54 pm

Didnt have to twist that much mate
trivium2011
trivium2011
Lieutenant
Head of Wheelmen

Back to top Go down

Post by GABSTER322 Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:45 pm

I'm planning to get the game soon. I just saw you and Triv playing minutes before I went to lunch.
GABSTER322
GABSTER322

Back to top Go down

Post by trivium2011 Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:33 pm

Its a intense game mate well worth its money
trivium2011
trivium2011
Lieutenant
Head of Wheelmen

Back to top Go down

Post by sloridin Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:12 am

For interested parties...start to platinum (without Bloodbath DLC) took exactly a week. Trivium is still chasing his and has the dreaded location trophy left. The matchmaking leaves so much to be desired. Dropped connections, lost audio, sometimes not being able to connect at all. However, when it all works it's a rip roarin', loot grabbing, zombie bashing good time. Doubt that we'll be back after we get Triv his first platinum but if you need mates on your island adventure leave a message here and we'll be glad to help...maybe  Twisted Evil Happy gaming elites!
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down