Order of the Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cost Comparison Between Adder and Z-Type

2 posters

Go down

Cost Comparison Between Adder and Z-Type Empty Cost Comparison Between Adder and Z-Type

Post by GABSTER322 Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:11 pm

Hello,this is just a simple question. What's more expensive when sold when it comes to the Adder and Z-Type? So if we get hacked money again,just if,we all know what car to store in our garages before Rockstar removes it.
GABSTER322
GABSTER322

Back to top Go down

Cost Comparison Between Adder and Z-Type Empty Re: Cost Comparison Between Adder and Z-Type

Post by G37 Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:55 pm

The Adder has a higher base value. A fully customized Adder sells for around $760K, give or take depending on what you've done to it. Only had 1 and the only thing it had missing was the Chrome + crew color touch, was about that. It's been a long time since I had a Z-Type. I want to say it sold somewhere in the $600K range.

You basically get half back from what you put into it (performance mods, chrome paint + crew color, believe rims count too.)

Can't recall what doesn't add value, it isn't much.
G37
G37
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Cost Comparison Between Adder and Z-Type Empty Re: Cost Comparison Between Adder and Z-Type

Post by GABSTER322 Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:28 pm

So the Adder is more expensive when sold?
GABSTER322
GABSTER322

Back to top Go down

Post by G37 Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:39 pm

Correct. Like I said, sold my one Adder that had everything except the Chrome get up for around $760K and if I remember correctly my Z-Type of old sold somewhere in the $600K range.
G37
G37
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by GABSTER322 Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:08 pm

Z-Type is the most expensive car to buy,cheap to sell though. Alright,man,thanks for answering.
GABSTER322
GABSTER322

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum