Order of the Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jan 28 clowning

4 posters

Go down

Jan 28 clowning Empty Jan 28 clowning

Post by Inglorious Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:02 am

Elites,
Last night I smoked many a joints with some friends and hilarity ensued. I starting listening to Big Seans' Control, and when Kendrick Lamar's verse came on, I was feeling pretty good. He dropped a specific line that went: "And I ain't rocking no more designer shit, white tees and Nike Cortez, this red Corvettes anonymous" so in my elevated state I went out to a shop in the hood and thugged my guy out with chains, snapbacks, and baggy denims, then met up with the homies, who were riding on a bus murking trolls out to cause trouble. Anyways, if y'all were wondering who was the random gangsta black dude, that was me lol. And I was also too faded to shoot properly so I killed trivium twice and shoot at mega once because of my dumb auto aim, so I'm basically apologizing for that. I would have said this over the mic but my roomie was sleeping so I couldn't be loud. This was at like 3AM Cali time. Anyways, don't think anyone was mad but just confused and I'm not sure where to post this so I figured this a better outlet as any. Last night was awesome, good to see the homies all rolling together and covering each other. Sorry for my confusing behavior. Next time I won't get so high and run around like I'm Tupac. Well I still might lol, but that's the beauty of GTA Online! Can't wait to get out the office and join y'all again tonight. Drop the mic and I'm out. One.

Inglorious
PSN: blaugrana23

Inglorious

Back to top Go down

Jan 28 clowning Empty Re: Jan 28 clowning

Post by trivium2011 Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:19 am

Its all good inglorious no harm iv done a few times aswell auto aim kills should pick up on crew and friends maybe they could fix that
trivium2011
trivium2011
Lieutenant
Head of Wheelmen

LieutenantHead of Wheelmen

Back to top Go down

Post by Dankgame Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:25 am

Hahah good story bro would read again lol

Ps don't blame Mary Jane remember your in love with her lol plus it makes the game that much more fun
Dankgame
Dankgame
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by sloridin Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:25 pm

lol! I can't believe I missed this...we need more sorry bros I was just faded threads...

~ooh I love you Mary Jane ♪♪♪ afro What was it I was saying again? Dammit. scratch
sloridin
sloridin
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum